Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Mine placement+storage in zone 5 suggestions pls

World
    Newfoundland

Best Mine placement+storage in zone 5 suggestions pls

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/bestql.jpg/

Can anyone tell me whats the best building placement for the mine area in zone 5 .
    If its possible i want to get the top stone mine asswell but without more buildings ...
    So... i want to build 2 marble masons max. , 1 storage (doh) , 1 stonemason ..but if u have better plans i`m open to suggestions
    The buildings will be upgraded ..someday ...

tx guis ...

stonemason u DONT GONNA DO it is a waste. unless that mason is your only, i yust have 1 stonemason, u only need stone for copper mines! (except when u get new building licences and build buildings). and bad place for storage and the masons (all). u wanna have some building near the storage for fast prodution later. when u gonna begin whit gold production and more u gonna place stuff as near ur storages as possible, i am infact doing it myself!
    Last edited by KillerRaw; 23.02.12 at 19:26.

World
    Northisle
    I think what you have done is fine. You could move the store slightly closer to the marble masons to shave off a few seconds. I've done what you are doing - 2 marble masons now at tier 3, 1 stonemason at tier 3. When you're rebuilding copper mines, fields and wells a lot you need a decent stone income and any excess can always be converted to marble. With the tier 3 nobles needing 750 each and tier 3 barracks/provision needing 3k each then anything that boosts income is welcome.

I prefer wells and field built by marble and hardwood

Reply to Thread