Reply to Thread

Thread: everything gets optimal quest

World
    Newfoundland

everything gets optimal quest

i am trying to do the "everything gets optimal" quest.

have a production value of at least 0 every 12 hours for iron

have a production value of at least 0 every 12 hours for coal

have a production value of at least 60 every 12 hours for iron swords.

i have

1 iron smelter
    1 iron weapon smith
    1 coking plant

i got the first 2 parts green and when i get the third green the other 2 go off. can someone explain it to me the easiest way possible

World
    Northisle
    you need to be producing more coal than you use, which I don't think is possible with just one coker unless you get it up to level 4 or something!

World
    Newfoundland
    I buffed mine when I couldnt balance it properly - I had several of everything running, and the quickest way was to buff rather than wait and build and wait and build etc. Worked really well.

World
    Sandycove
    Start with the iron swords and get the production up to 60 / 12h. Buff / upgrade or build iron weaponsmiths until this happens.

Then buff / upgrade or build more iron smelters until you produce more iron than the iron weaponsmith is using. Also turn off anything else that is using iron for now.

Then buff / upgrade or build more coking plants until you are producing more coal than you use. Turn off other buildings that use coal, like copper smelters; just leave the iron weaponsmith and iron smelter on. If you've got sectors 6 and 7, build coal mines too.

Reply to Thread