Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas 2016 - Dev Diary

  1. #1
    Community Manager
    Battle Hardened Contributor BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    365
    World
    Newfoundland

    [Feedback] Christmas 2016 - Dev Diary

    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Christmas 2016 - Dev Diary below.

    The original post can be found here.

    Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

  2. #2
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    29
    World
    Newfoundland
    Name: Anslem
    Description: Be aware of this warrior monk. He may call down lightning when being grumpy.
    Skills: Attack weakest first, Splash damage | Capacity / HP: 150 units / 150 HP
    Trait: Dazzle - Reduces the accuracy of enemies to 0%.

    If this general reduces accuracy of enemies to 0% does this mean he is never killed? ie he will go on and on fighting until the enemy is dead.

  3. #3
    Eggcellent Essayist Durin_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FIN
    Posts
    585
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Name: Anslem
    Description: Be aware of this warrior monk. He may call down lightning when being grumpy.
    Skills: Attack weakest first, Splash damage | Capacity / HP: 150 units / 150 HP
    Trait: Dazzle - Reduces the accuracy of enemies to 0%.

    If this general reduces accuracy of enemies to 0% does this mean he is never killed? ie he will go on and on fighting until the enemy is dead.
    That means the enemy makes always the minimum damage.

  4. #4
    Eggcellent Essayist Durin_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FIN
    Posts
    585
    World
    Northisle
    How much damage do these three new Anteria generals make?

  5. #5
    Original Serf Camalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16
    World
    Newfoundland
    A question not so much about event, but the xmas gens, will they eventually go into merchant or do I have to play for another 2 years?
    I always enjoy xmas event btw and this looks good as usual.

  6. #6
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,148
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Camalus View Post
    A question not so much about event, but the xmas gens, will they eventually go into merchant or do I have to play for another 2 years?
    I always enjoy xmas event btw and this looks good as usual.
    Was a hint dropped in test forums that they are thinking about something about the other two.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

  7. #7
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    46
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Camalus View Post
    A question not so much about event, but the xmas gens, will they eventually go into merchant or do I have to play for another 2 years?
    I always enjoy xmas event btw and this looks good as usual.
    I would like to know if the limit for the quartermaster claus is per player or per event.

  8. #8
    Community Manager
    Battle Hardened Contributor BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    365
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    I would like to know if the limit for the quartermaster claus is per player or per event.
    The limit will be reset, so you can indeed attain another one.

    EDIT: that goes for Quartermaster Claus, Watermill, Deerstalker Hut and Recycling Manufactory - they're reset on a new event.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 30.11.16 at 16:27.

  9. #9
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    128
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Event Basics
    ...
    The Christmas collectible items can be converted into Presents in your Mayor's house until the complete deactivation of the event. Trading is possible until the complete deactivation of the event as well.
    and

    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    WHAT HAPPENS AT THE START OF THE REMOVAL PHASE?

    •Collectibles
    ...
    The respective resources (Bells, Candy and Gingerbread) will be hidden from the storage and trade
    The resources get converted to gold coins later (see event resource conversion).
    The related Mayor house collection (Basket of Presents) will also be removed.
    Isn't this contradictory? (my underlining)

  10. #10
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm a little confused, since updates always take place on Tuesdays yet this dev diary states that the event starts on the 15th which is a Thursday.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.