Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/05/2018

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    what stupidity is this --reducing rewards --increasing cost to produce troops and FOG without proper description. Think i might be looking for a new game to play, any suggestions ? see what happens after the 23rd!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    i can't understand your point tbh!!!!! i will still use MM & MS even after this and i guess every player will still use them, beside these changes not to let (sordman & marksman) more usable but it's just a silly way to reduce the flow of platinum ore
    My point is that S and M are now twice as fast to produce and almost twice as cheaper than their counterparts. You can now have the double amount of S losses than MS and it would still be more "efficient" due the MS cost change. See my rough tests above in woodcutter. Partly they made game easier and partly harder. The point of the changes was not to remove the use of MS and MM but also make people use more S and M.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    You don't use Mary for the additional XP like most people do?
    I do but not for all camps as it's too slow with one

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I do but not for all camps as it's too slow with one
    Would be interested to understand the difference in XP & losses between your guide and mine: docs.google.com/document/d/1akU1Lyy62adL7qm6yPEP2HgIRYQWIDk5PQdkriNr5vo/edit?usp=sharing
    Mine is a balance between time/XP/Losses and I get 204k XP before prem for losses around 250MS 215R.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Pathfinder changes Feedback: posted by Fishslice
    I often have a challenge in doing them and like that I am challenged for the rewards. I will not bother with all 9 Pathfinder quests after this change.
    This week I have Besieged adventure, 2 Co-Ops and 2 PVP to complete - in the future you can guarantee that these wont get done. Seems a lot of effort for 15 crystals. So I can see me doing 6 on a regular basis and getting less Star Coins but all 9 - You have to be joking!!!
    The only time I will bother to get all 9 done is if that is what happens through regular play, so in effect BB has made a change but for the worse as the outcome is I will be less engaged.
    I have to agree with Fishslice for me the challenge of completing all pathfinder quests was an interesting part of the game. Trading for Besieged city/Seasnake loot spots livened up a very quiet trade channel too. But now I will simply cherry pick the 6 quests I prefer and ignore the last 3. The reward I will miss of 15 crystals can easily be achieved in other ways so why bother? BB has removed yet another reason to strive towards high levels and play this game!
    Last edited by amazola; 16.05.18 at 16:32.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    You can now have the double amount of S losses than MS and it would still be more "efficient" due the MS cost change.
    As pointed out before, this is only appliable to camps that are weak enough to not require you to use full army, otherwise you cant substitute MS with a higher number of S simply because of lack of space.

Also, YWC is not a best benchmark for this kind of changes as this is the most numerically imbalanced adventure in the whole game.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks - thank you all for giving your input regarding this upcoming update! I just wanted to share some clarity on some comments regarding the new "fog" visual: this is purely just a visual update to the fog you see during adventures and if you've still got unexplored places on your home island.

Also as a reminder - please keep your feedback on-topic to the changes specified in this change log. Thanks!

minoreva
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello folks - thank you all for giving your input regarding this upcoming update! I just wanted to share some clarity on some comments regarding the new "fog" visual: this is purely just a visual update to the fog you see during adventures and if you've still got unexplored places on your home island.

Also as a reminder - please keep your feedback on-topic to the changes specified in this change log. Thanks!

What about the Pathfinder quest chain Saqui? It resets every sunday night and changelog is for wednesday-does that mean 2 days with old rewards and rest of week new chain/new rewards?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    LOL..Started playing 11 months ago, get to lvl 70 on Friday and boom goes the rewards for that massive slog and hard work...It was Ok for the Lvl 75 on test who wanted this change as they get SC's instead of XP..plus they didn't mind the 300/500k SC's they got while leveling to 75 but now they say they're useless and crystals have more value..Well it's not really cool to change something others were getting and the rest don't, no need to change the Pathfinder, you could have left it as is and had an option for the final reward with either picking Crystals or SC's...The simple addition of a choice with final reward would have been better.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by minoreva View Post
    What about the Pathfinder quest chain Saqui? It resets every sunday night and changelog is for wednesday-does that mean 2 days with old rewards and rest of week new chain/new rewards?
    I'm finding this out for you.

In the meantime, please be aware of this new addition to the change log:

• The "Collect All" quest on your home-island will now grant 4x Crystal Shards.

Reply to Thread