Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant Play on FireFox & IE is glitchy

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Cant Play on FireFox & IE is glitchy

Ok, i have tried everything to make my FF work and it did for one play session then it went back to never work again -like i resetted the FF preferences and stuff which resetted my FF so i had to download all my add-ons again and IE i can play but is so glitchy i cant even play nicely. I tried also uninstalling Flash Player 11 and installing again but nothing on FF.

My PC is high-end and cant get the game to work, but my work PC AKA ''The Crappy'' plays the game nicely.

Can you guys help me out here?

My PC running;
    Windows 7-64bits
    AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition[Deneb] @ 4.0GHz
    Corsair Vengeance Blue 4x4GB[16GB] DDR3 @ 1600
    Sapphire Radeon HD6570 2GB PCIe x16

I tried many flash games and flash player seems to work fine.

BTW can you guys make like a client version of this game?

World
    Newfoundland
    tried it on chrome yet??

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Chrome didnt work either, and now since i upgraded a Farm to Lv3, on my work PC some building are invisible but still there, i get like 10 cache error but can still play. You guys thinking about a client version of this game? Would be epic, too many browser related problems.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    the problems you have at this moment are not just on your side. many people are affected atm with a glitch game where most only get a white screen. They are working on it to solve the problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm having problems since last week, don't bring today's problem here and mess up my post i want it to get a fix or something. I didn't have problems with today's bug because i login early in the morning and log out when i have to go home.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    DirectX corrupted? Or maybe a recent Windoze update gave you a crappy video driver. Either try a restore back to before that update, or get ATI's proper drivers, and overwrite the rubbish one Micro$oft put on.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

I would suggest contacting the support. From what you are telling us this does not seem to be the usual problem where emptying cache and cookies will help.

Send a ticket to BB_Ian for help explaining your problem. He is off right now so it could take a few days before he's able to answer you, but I'm sure he'll find a solution

Good luck!

BB_Azariel

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    DirectX corrupted? Or maybe a recent Windoze update gave you a crappy video driver. Either try a restore back to before that update, or get ATI's proper drivers, and overwrite the rubbish one Micro$oft put on.
    Never have and never will update Windows 7 until i really need it. My board is an AsRock 990FX Extreme4 which doesnt have integrated video so you have to use a video card which is installed with ATI's Drivers working fine because i play everything but this :s

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    Hi,

I would suggest contacting the support. From what you are telling us this does not seem to be the usual problem where emptying cache and cookies will help.

Send a ticket to BB_Ian for help explaining your problem. He is off right now so it could take a few days before he's able to answer you, but I'm sure he'll find a solution

Good luck!

BB_Azariel
    Thanks, im gonna try that.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    and?? he help you ? u solve the problem ?

Reply to Thread