Reply to Thread

Thread: questions for the foot of the mountain adv

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

questions for the foot of the mountain adv

Have couple questions maybe who have played it or past it also some feedback

I didnt know when you came to choosing the path the other bridges would be closed off it you picked the middle one buff wouldnt work on bottom so went to the missle one, in doing so i wasnt able to do a complete clear of the map ..that needs to be highlighted better but will remeber it for the future..

also you seem to get loot for every leader camp in the form of ore on at least the 2nd map of this campaign but you dont of the first is that a bug or by design

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello Hades,
    Clearing the east and west sector is a side quest (and so its optionel). The guide on wiki does clear all parts. Evil's guide does go straigth to Nordern island.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
    Hello Hades,
    Clearing the east and west sector is a side quest (and so its optionel). The guide on wiki does clear all parts. Evil's guide does go straigth to Nordern island.
    yeah i did notice thankyou just didnt realise by going up the middle i couldnt do other sides but we live and learn now just for any info as getting a bonus of ore from leader camps is a huge incentive for me anyway to do this campaign

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    you get 3 or 6 ore from defeating some leader camps - but some subquests give more.
    Doing At the foot of the Mountain complete, cost you 2*25k Granite extra - not sure it is worth that

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
    Hello Hades,
    Hi everyone, can't find Evil's guide ...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    you get 3 or 6 ore from defeating some leader camps - but some subquests give more.
    Doing At the foot of the Mountain complete, cost you 2*25k Granite extra - not sure it is worth that
    you dont get any ore from defeating any leaders on the foot of the mountain map ..i have done it twice now the 2nd time i did do the optional two subquests that give an arrow and assassin buff plus 25 ore each...i didnt mind the extra granite have millions stored anyway..did like getting 450k xp plus prem xp plus the 40k from the two subquests ..need a BB to confirm about the leader camps and the ore

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    Did you check on here http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...entures-Guides
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    https://imgur.com/GfeXoJ9

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Many thanks

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    Many thanks as well

Reply to Thread