Thread: Five weeks .... yes five weeks not to return a player to his server

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Five weeks .... yes five weeks not to return a player to his server

BB you should be ashamed of yourselves

World
    Sandycove
    Im lucky, just a week and a half for me! Disgraceful does not even begin to describe it..

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry

beyond belief.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dread to think what Fangy's mailbox will look like when he finally gets back in, we've daily been buffing everything in sight until it became obvious the stores had filled. Must have close to a 1,000 buff notices waiting by now!
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Im probably the odd one out, but who is this person? Your post doesn't provide much info...

World
    Newfoundland
    Week and a half for me

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    I dread to think what Fangy's mailbox will look like when he finally gets back in, we've daily been buffing everything in sight until it became obvious the stores had filled. Must have close to a 1,000 buff notices waiting by now!
    lol!

Thanks mate, still coming on the forum to see if a miracle has happened and I can get back on yet but still no joy

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    6 weeks for me, going on 7. Could this be unrepairable? How hard it is to say "we admit, we can't fix it"?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    This is Madness. What is BB thinking here? I would think it should be obvious to anyone that getting a player (paying, too) back to the game ASAP is the first priority. Like, once the first week has passed and they haven't found a solution, then at least come up with a temporary measure like giving the player a substitute account until a permanent fix is found. At least the player can keep enjoying the game that way. Then the exp/goods the player has accumulated on this "dummy" account could be imported to his regular account once it's been made playable again. Or offer a gem compensation depending on how high a lv the player is able to reach on the dummy account before the problem gets fixed. Alienating an active player by keeping them unable to play for weeks is outrageous.

BB has no excuse in this regard. If finding a solution to the login problem is really that complicated, then it can't be helped that it will take some time. But the way a player facing such a problem is treated is simply cold. I would like to hear how BB justifies that no alternative means of getting back to the game have been offered to the players, when it is obvious that the problem isn't getting solved anytime soon. A day or two, or even until the next maintenance, these time frames would be tolerable when such a problem occurs. But what we see here are players who have been closed out of their accounts for over a month, but still maintain such an enthusiasm for the game that they keep expecting BB to solve this issue. If I were in their position, I might not be able to stay so positive. I would be absolutely furious, feeling deceived and ignored. I hope BB realizes that the way they treat these individuals spreads fear in the community of getting similar treatment if ever facing a problem of their own.

BB, surely there is something you can do for these players. So the question is, why won't you?

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Be assured that the development team are working hard to find a solution to the bug.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that this is causing.

A BB will get back to you as soon as there is an update on the issue.

My best,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 16.10.12 at 13:54.

Closed Thread