Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Add more recycling plants

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    well sure id like 10 lisences to id take any thing i went jippi wen we got the free 5 lisences in the fotty event

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down Recycling Manufactory Tradable

Why are the Recycling Manufactories not tradable? what's the point on that? i'm not the only one who wants that and i believe its fair from any point of view to have them tradable.It is very frustrating to not have the posibility of getting more than 2 RM!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    You have the possibility. In Merchant, under the Arhitect section you can buy further 3, 990 gem/each, if I'm well, and also expected at other events.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    The way I see its because you would cut down in a lot of pine cutters and cooking plants if you could get lots of RM. Probably this is not the reason but in fact, you woulld save a lot of licenses if you could get unlimited RM.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    No building which has a limited quantity beside it in the gem shop is tradeable. This includes things like the recyclers and village schools.
    Things without general caps are tradeable, such as deerstalkers huts and silos. Note that even though some things like deerstalkers huts do have limits when purchased with event items, it's the status of whether they are 'limited' in the shop that's relevant.

During last years Christmas when the deerstalker was only in the event and not in the shop yet, it was not tradeable. It only became tradeable afterwards.
    It's unlikely the recycler is going to change at this point.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaDan View Post
    Why are the Recycling Manufactories not tradable? what's the point on that? i'm not the only one who wants that and i believe its fair from any point of view to have them tradable.It is very frustrating to not have the posibility of getting more than 2 RM!
    You do have the possibility of getting more than2. You can get 2 as event rewards and purchase another 3 making 5 in total. Players who have been around for a while could have gotten 2 last year as well making a total of 7. Either way 5 recycling manufactories plus 6 coal mines and a few coking plants should power even the most coal hungry of islands.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

More recycle plants

Keeping it plain and simple........ can we get more recycle plants in the gem shop, make them tradable if need be, then people who don't buy gems can get their hands on some too through trade.

World
    Sandycove
    4 more coming over xmas event...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well that is a start I suppose, I still want/need more though.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff-Face View Post
    Well that is a start I suppose, I still want/need more though.
    We all need more - the "Production weeks" are demanding for coal
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Reply to Thread