Reply to Thread

Thread: Highlight general when selecting camp

World
    Newfoundland

Highlight general when selecting camp

Could the walking general be highlighted when I select his camp please? It will help track many generals on a long journey much easier.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is an icon in the settings that allows you to keep track of your general, by selecting this, an arrow will appear over his head. However, for some silly reason when the general disappears behind trees etc the arrow disappears with him. But for the most part it can help.

So if the dev team could look into the arrow disappearing, that would be great
    Last edited by PELIAS; 26.08.17 at 10:31.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    There is an icon in the settings that allows you to keep track of your general, by selecting this, an arrow will appear over his head. However, for some silly reason when the general disappears behind trees etc the arrow disappears with him. But for the most part it can help.

So if the dev team could look into the arrow disappearing, that would be great
    The arrow being hidden by trees is just one of the issue. Every general looks exactly alike while walking. I can't tell if the general that I'm watching is my MMA or Major, is the attacking or transferring one, is my or my friend's general.

Sometimes, I need to send 3 attacks to the left, 4 attacks to the right. I need to wait for a normal general to pass the Major's camp before sending the next attack. But, when looking at the long parade, I really can't tell which one is which one.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    The arrow being hidden by trees is just one of the issue. Every general looks exactly alike while walking. I can't tell if the general that I'm watching is my MMA or Major, is the attacking or transferring one, is my or my friend's general.

Sometimes, I need to send 3 attacks to the left, 4 attacks to the right. I need to wait for a normal general to pass the Major's camp before sending the next attack. But, when looking at the long parade, I really can't tell which one is which one.
    I completely understand and do agree with, having to send multi gens out at different times can be a little confussing if you get distracted and lose your place. I thought you were talking about just in general.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd be happy if the name of the general would appear when the cursor hovers over the specific general.... Had to name all the generals, but still ... it'd be a help :-)

Reply to Thread