Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2019

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    With 3x loot there was a chance for zero eggs in the loot and XP was not doubled nor tripled. Now we always get eggs and XP is doubled. I prefer the current system.
    gl then to claim over 68k total eggs for all or lets say 40-50k for gen, explorers, geos and new bldgs.

Also nice move BB to rise prices for some items this year with same loot in eggs.GJ u rushing to fast to kill player base even faster now .Better rise more prices this year and make it impossible .This all becoming pay to play more and more.
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 15.04.19 at 10:40.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    It's not the first time we have this problem. Long ago it used to work perfect, but not any more. I call it a bug. What would you call it?
    Well if these problems keep happening to you (and possibly the same other players) every time then I would say it's caused by something connected to your island/setup? Perhaps there's a link between all those players affected if they experience problems every time?
    I have to say that I don't seem to suffer a lot of the game bugs/problems I read about on here. Maybe cus of my level (60) or that my island is pretty basic without much of the clutter that could affect things.
    Or you may be right and I'm just lucky

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    gl then to claim over 68k total eggs for all or lets say 40-50k for gen, explorers, geos and new bldgs.

Also nice move BB to rise prices for some items this year with same loot in eggs.GJ u rushing to fast to kill player base even faster now .Better rise more prices this year and make it impossible .This all becoming pay to play more and more.
    Who says you must be able to get everything easily? I think this event is about choices. Personally I think that is good. And sure a few "die hards" out there get it all, but I think those who think they should be getting enough eggs to buy everything from Merchant really need to change their mindset.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgwyn View Post
    Who says you must be able to get everything easily?
    1) noone says you should be able to obtain everything easily, the argument is : number of items increases, prices of some of those were deliberately increased but the ways to obtain the resources dont follow ( which means either decisions are being made at random, or its a hint average player should start buying the resources for premium currency)
    2) if the average player is incapable of getting the items available during the event, that defeats the purpose of them being available.
    Last edited by sparkz; 15.04.19 at 13:34.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    Well if these problems keep happening to you (and possibly the same other players) every time then I would say it's caused by something connected to your island/setup? Perhaps there's a link between all those players affected if they experience problems every time?
    I have to say that I don't seem to suffer a lot of the game bugs/problems I read about on here. Maybe cus of my level (60) or that my island is pretty basic without much of the clutter that could affect things.
    Or you may be right and I'm just lucky
    It's actually the first time it happened to me, but know others have this problem before.

Also, just noticed that my first spawn after event start has no eggs in it either. And I guess both are connected - game basically not reading correctly the event start.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zait View Post
    Sorry to ask here but how level 51 players can complete "Lost Eggs"/"Compensation" quest when they only have access to Mahogany Wood at lvl 52 ?
    it asks you to pay exotic wood not mahogany
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Newfoundland
    but I think those who think they should be getting enough eggs to buy everything from Merchant really need to change their mindset.
    Its a lot easier to change the game you are playing.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Who says you must be able to get everything easily? I think this event is about choices. Personally I think that is good. And sure a few "die hards" out there get it all, but I think those who think they should be getting enough eggs to buy everything from Merchant really need to change their mindset.

Lol stop m8 pls did u check last year how much eggs u needed for all? 27k and something this year over 68k.And we all know whats behind this rising price for intrepid, floating residences, courageous explorer.Pay money if u want Boris, explorers, new residence spring parks, The end.Or just sit 24hr on game leave RL behind and everything and rush 21 days on comp.Before event finish pls post here what did u got for 21 day from this event.
    BB better close game and kill it now then later in few months.Dont have time to sit 24hr on game.Not same game what i was playing last 5 years.Cheers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    why not change the bonus system - and remove the x2?
    Instead have a daily quest during event to do at least 2 different- or over more days 10 different adventures.
    That might help us to do more different stuff instead of just spamming the same adv over and over, and making us bored. Keeping us less bored might make us keep playing for longer time.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    re the Tribute Building.

I am totally confused re this. It is mentioned for the first time in the Event Dev Diary,but we are given absolutely no information about how to obtain it.

I have now been told by other players it is in ACHIEVEMENTS, no not the event achievements even....the ordinary ones under missions, for HLT.

WHAT??

So is it event related, will it still be an achievement reward for HLT after the event and WHY are we given no information about it anywhere that I am aware of, other than the brief info in dev diary?

Yet another shot to yourselves in the foot BB!

Reply to Thread