Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/09/23

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 19/09/23

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 19/09/23.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

World
    Newfoundland
    is it a known bug that sometimes amount of res in warehouse is shown as much more than there actually is? probably double amount, if more than full warehouse shows as full warehouse. not sure if it affects production.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Small update - but all all good things to fix !

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I di dnot suffer any of the issues mentioned in the change log so only comment I can make is when are we getting new levels instead of letting an increasing number of players on level 80 get bored. I for one won't waste any addies for star coins. I do not consider new levels as new content so do not understand why this issue has not been addressed yet.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Funny how you guys can't/don't even post the change log anymore until after the maint is done. That means you're not even sure what will stick and what not , so you won't have to take any shame for it when it fails. I think we're very close to flatlining this game.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by puit View Post
    Funny how you guys can't/don't even post the change log anymore until after the maint is done. That means you're not even sure what will stick and what not , so you won't have to take any shame for it when it fails. I think we're very close to flatlining this game.
    We communicated this change a long time ago.

Previously, we used to publish the change log before the update (sometimes more than a week before). However, during that time (between publishing the change log and the update), the development team was able to make additional changes that were included in the update, so we had to update our change log. Based on feedback, many players did not check the change log again, they only read it once, so they were not aware of the additional changes.

We decided to change it and publish the full change log shortly after the update so that it contains all the changes and does not confuse anyone.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will be nice to finally see which achievement we've got a popup for, but when is this crippling concert hall bug going to be addressed?
    Impossible to visit anyone running it and the runaway "Out of memory" crash completely kills our computers, so much so that they cannot even perform a soft reset leaving the power button as the only option, with all the risks that poses.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    the change log is imprecise. there is no mention of a very powerful General Error who prevented me from logging in for the last half an hour or so. ill be off to merchant to check him out. dunno if i can afford him though as the price of a general that powerful must be completely ridiculous!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Won't find him in the shop topgearfan, he was a free gift from UPlay's authentication servers.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guess what!

Buildings: The Balloon Market Tribute now provides the correct amount of gifts per Balloon Market Tribute placed

think again, I have two balloon tributes, and it has just finished its cooldown and with my two balloon tribs I received 4 balloon gifts, unless it is meant to give two gifts for every trib

Reply to Thread