Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure troop disappearance

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Adventure troop disappearance

well, two times already this happened. finished adventure and went back to headquarters... but couldn't return back to the adventure because it was "finished"...

when my armies came back, i was missing all unequipped troops which were still stuck in the finished adventure..

lost 200 cavalry first time...now i lost about 115 soldiers.

this is the end of my nerves with this game.

bye bye.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they usually come back in a "troop transport" (u can see it in the star menu ) but it takes a lot longer for them to come back to main island than the generals do but they don;t get lost normally. When they land on your main island, they just get added to the soldiers in your storehouse again-

If this hasn't happened for sure (need to check troop numbers in storehouse at end of adventure and around 90 mins or so later to see if they indeed were added- then best send a ticket to support (link is in game menu) to help you sort it out

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    just had same issue, I hope they return, have raised a ticket too EDIT can see them returning in 7 minutes, YAY
    Last edited by Papadeath; 22.04.12 at 12:56.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    As stated the unassigned troops can be seen in the star menu at the end of an adventure, and seem to take around 1- 2 hours to get back.

On a positive note, if you have a wounded general at the end of an adventure, he comes back in the normal time and isn't wounded (ie, doesn't have to recover) when he gets back

As I use a BHG to ferry troops, when He goes out with the last lot, I always load him with unassigned troops, just in case the last attack is successful, and then the troops come back with him.

We all learn different tactics by trying things for ourselves

Reply to Thread