Reply to Thread

Thread: New trading system

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

New trading system

Hiya,

I've been a player for a while now, however, I took a break. I've been gone for a few months for work and now I am back.
    I see all kind of little nifty changes and it all looks better now (or maybe I am imagining it).

However, the trading system seems a bit odd. I agree it works faster this way when it comes to the goods but some things are a tad weird.
    The list of goods is tabbed now (page 1-14 etc), wich means you are way slower on it than when it was just a large scroll.

What really annoys me is the fact that I cant check my stock against the market... or am I overlooking something?
    I mean, when I find something I want to buy and they are asking a certain good for it, I open my Majors house and plop, the trading window is gone. Then I have to start the search all over again.

I personally think it would better to be able to open both windows (or...am I overlooking something still?) OR make a mouse-over displaying your own stock when your mouse goes over the asked items.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Welcome back. There is another new piece to the Trade system, if you buy more than your Storage can hold the excess no longer vanishes but transfers to your Star so the need for caution and exact figuring has, at least for the time being, gone. If you click 'Ends' at the top of the window the most recent offers will be at the top, you can also sort by Offer, Cost, Username, keyword, and narrow things down with the filters. Here's a guide to the whole thing: Guide-Trade-System

There is also a proposed change to the new system currently running on the: Test server and people have some very strong feelings about it as seen here: New-trade-system-messages-as-implemented-on-test.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 15.02.13 at 10:16.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Allright, well at least good to know they are still tweaking it

I also just noticed I can now pin windows... So pinning the trade window does hlep a lot with my issue with it.

Reply to Thread