Reply to Thread

Thread: Party crashers/level limit

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

Party crashers/level limit

I wonder if BB should consider doing the same with these as with the golems and limit the levels who get them?

It is all very well the higher levels dropping modest/decent truces to help the lower levels kill the camps but once they hit gaudy camps the expense is too great in general, both in terms of troop losses and titanium bars. If they had modest leader/decent leader repeatedly then they could still take part.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the gaudy truce offers are way too expensive, I only did the first 2 camps needing them to get the achievement done, after that I went on to just attack the party crashers. At least there's an option to do it (relatively) cheap as opposed to spending all that titanium on the camps. My guild has no issues sending resources to those that need them and I'd rather give a guildy a couple of k's bronze swords, brew and bread than the harder to get titanium bars (I'm level 52 and I specifically built the titanium smelter for this event, never had use for it before, you can imagine my stock..)

Reply to Thread