Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Island of the Pirates in Guild quests

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

The Island of the Pirates in Guild quests

Hi All,Thought the adv within quests were to be altered,as see that IOTP is still there and it's a GQ this time. It's not fair BB to keep it there as one cannot buy it anymore from the shop either in the adv slot or as it went to the guild slot,so the only place now is the TO where people are being overpriced for it. So please do the right thing and alter the adv so that we can play the game reasonably and not having to cancel quests all the time as too expensive to buy the adv.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    When you say it's not fair I'm going to presume you mean it's an adventure not available for map fragments, what you going to do if they replace it with say Sons of the Veld which is available for map fragments ?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    When you say it's not fair I'm going to presume you mean it's an adventure not available for map fragments, what you going to do if they replace it with say Sons of the Veld which is available for map fragments ?
    The shortness of iotp is noticed in every guild, it means cancel the gq if some don't have it or it will take a while before it's done.
    We don't like for it to take a while, our lower ranks need the guildcoins.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    The shortness of iotp is noticed in every guild, it means cancel the gq if some don't have it or it will take a while before it's done.
    We don't like for it to take a while, our lower ranks need the guildcoins.
    Every aspect of GQ are broken, barely any of the quests given are worth the GGC they repay, you'd be far better off selling whatever the GQ asks you to do on the TO for far more GGC or GC. The whole GQ system needs to be ripped up and thrown away not just the quest for IotP. But if it is I don't think the vast majority are going to like what replaces the stuff that's there now.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Every aspect of GQ are broken, barely any of the quests given are worth the GGC they repay, you'd be far better off selling whatever the GQ asks you to do on the TO for far more GGC or GC. The whole GQ system needs to be ripped up and thrown away not just the quest for IotP. But if it is I don't think the vast majority are going to like what replaces the stuff that's there now.
    you are changing the subject

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    you are changing the subject
    how am I changing the subject before Easter iotp could be bought for 400 gc, there are guild quests that cost far more to complete, afaik nords is still a GQ and thats 2,250 ggc (about 4500 gc). You only have to look how the DQ has been changed to see how shambolic the GQ could become. I was also pointing out if your low level players need ggc far easier to obtain them in the TO than through the GQ system.

ps iotp is still in the DQ and the guild quests were not part of the recent overhaul.
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 22.03.15 at 02:24.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok... this may sound silly but why haven't you got loads of IotP's? Just send out some Explorers, they are easy enough to find. I usually have 4 or 5 in my star menu.
    I am aware that most are only sending explorers for treasure at the moment because of the Easter Event but that is a short term thing and hardly a reason for saying that the GQ's are bust.

GQ's do have problems, but not the one you say.

World
    Sandycove
    Ok... this may sound silly but why haven't you got loads of IotP's? Just send out some Explorers, they are easy enough to find.
    Ahh your the one prior to the event starting I was sending three of my explorers on addy searches daily ( short or medium ) and only gotten two IotP's since November So I figured someone else was having a better time. The drop is below the need, or the price in TO wouldn't be as high. It is still one of the things that needs more work on the`rebalancing' theme by the Devs....when they remember that they still have a way to go in that area.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Angry The Island of the Pirates in Guild quests

I've seen this mentioned before but maybe it will get some attention here:

I'l level 43, and it's not uncommon for me to be asked to complete "The Island of the Pirates" adventure for a guild quest, frequently 3-4 times in a row, and probably every second guild quest on average to be sure.

Why is that a bug? Well that adventure is no longer available! According to the Wiki the drop chance for adventure searches is about 3% and that's it, it can no longer be gotten from the adventure store for map parts and the market price is just silly now (~3500 gold per copy). Sure some higher level guildies still have a few copies, but supply is dwindling and I don't like having to rely on their charity to complete every other guild quest.

Either put it back in the adventure store or replace it with some other adventure in the guild quest pool already.

World
    Sandycove
    Threads merged: "Quest Adventures", "The Island of the Pirates in Guild quests"

Thread renamed to: "The Island of the Pirates in Guild quests"

Reply to Thread