Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No migration link

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

No migration link

I am logging in via Facebook, but do not have a migration link to the UBIsoft account in my profile.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I do not have migration link

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    What about all those who had migrated from Facebook, then unity moved them back to Facebook and if they try to migrate it starts them at level 1 again?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    No migration link but I have an old Ubisoft account; cannot remember the password and cannot generate a password reset email (says it will send one, but it never appears)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I also have no migration link available on the My Profile page. My options start with Newsletter Admin and no user name next to the words "My Profile" on that screen.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Start of December for some reason had my usual login of ubisoft email/password link to another account (level 1, new settler), I can only log in to my normal account via Facebook, has a lot spent on it as I played catch up from 4 years of cancer hospital. The new removal of facebook login thing will make my current account die it seems, and support have ignored multiple emails about this yet replied to other emails with simple problems. A few people in my guild have the same issue, this is going to cause a few people to leave/ask for refunds I guess. Good going BB...

Just for proof in case BB tries to say we don't have a link

Last edited by Wazza676; 18.01.23 at 22:40.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i can not log in at all after update , i never had a facebook account ,can not get into the game at all

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have just checked and the migration link is now in "My Profile", added above "Newsletter Admin".

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm very nervous because it says link on the left and create a new on the right.

There are no options between left and right. It's just a form. And the end game looks like a new account.

Which I don't want. Last time we went through this I was locked out for months til finally it worked out that my old FB was reconnected.

I'm too nervous to press go given I don't feel like I am able to even follow the screen shot instructions. Can I please get some help/direction?

I'm the guild leader. I can't afford to not be in this game again.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by The_A_CE View Post
    I'm very nervous because it says link on the left and create a new on the right.

There are no options between left and right. It's just a form. And the end game looks like a new account.

Which I don't want. Last time we went through this I was locked out for months til finally it worked out that my old FB was reconnected.

I'm too nervous to press go given I don't feel like I am able to even follow the screen shot instructions. Can I please get some help/direction?

I'm the guild leader. I can't afford to not be in this game again.

I don;t think you have much of an option- I doubt BB will look over your shoulder/do the procedure for you - most likelythey advice to do it and if ther eis a problem to make a ticket - Not doing it, means no way to log in

Reply to Thread