Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No migration link

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone.

"Migration Link". As far as I can see, some players didn't see it originally, but after logging back in/clearing cookies it appeared. If you still don't have it, please report it here so we can look into it.

What about all those who had migrated from Facebook, then unity moved them back to Facebook and if they try to migrate it starts them at level 1 again?
    If you are using "Facebook Login" to log in, you need to migrate. If you "start" at lv1 account it's mainly because the Ubisoft account you're trying to use already has The Settlers Online profile on it (you can't migrate 2 TSO accounts to 1 Ubisoft account). In this case, I recommend that you create a new Ubisoft account and use it to migrate. You can also log into a "level 1 account" and delete it, but it takes a while.

If you still have any problems, feel free to ask here, contact me directly or reach out to our Support Team.

No migration link but I have an old Ubisoft account; cannot remember the password and cannot generate a password reset email (says it will send one, but it never appears)
    You can contact the Ubisoft support team to recover your account, or just create a new one. I'm pretty sure it sends an recovery email, but the email is different (you either checking wrong email, or the email on account is wrong).

i can not log in at all after update , i never had a facebook account ,can not get into the game at all
    Can you share the error message, or any details?

There are no options between left and right. It's just a form. And the end game looks like a new account.
    Once you will click the migration link, you will see this window:

Now you can either create a new Ubisoft account, which you will use from now on to log in, or click the "Login" button to use your old Ubisoft account. The only problem may be that the "Old" account will already have a TSO profile, but this should simply mean an error, so the migration will not be completed and you will have to do it again.

If anyone will have any issue, feel free to ask me via forum PM, In-Game, on any forum thread or you can also always reach to our Support Team.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    ''If you are using "Facebook Login" to log in, you need to migrate. If you "start" at lv1 account it's mainly because the Ubisoft account you're trying to use already has The Settlers Online profile on it (you can't migrate 2 TSO accounts to 1 Ubisoft account). In this case, I recommend that you create a new Ubisoft account and use it to migrate. You can also log into a "level 1 account" and delete it, but it takes a while.

If you still have any problems, feel free to ask here, contact me directly or reach out to our Support Team......''

He has done that already and support told him there was nothing they could do

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cannot get migration link, cleared cookies, several times restarted game, nothing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Can I suggest that BB send all players an in game mail with the info as to how to switch etc as many never look at forums or the login page and I gather that if they come in via Facebook they do not even get the front page.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    ''If you are using "Facebook Login" to log in, you need to migrate. If you "start" at lv1 account it's mainly because the Ubisoft account you're trying to use already has The Settlers Online profile on it (you can't migrate 2 TSO accounts to 1 Ubisoft account). In this case, I recommend that you create a new Ubisoft account and use it to migrate. You can also log into a "level 1 account" and delete it, but it takes a while.

If you still have any problems, feel free to ask here, contact me directly or reach out to our Support Team......''

He has done that already and support told him there was nothing they could do
    Support Team agent, will not create an Ubisoft account or delete the TSO profile on an existing account, you must do it on your own. Support Team can guide you through this process. If you still think something is wrong, feel free to share the TicketID with me.

Quote Originally Posted by zakis1 View Post
    Cannot get migration link, cleared cookies, several times restarted game, nothing.
    Please contact our Support Team here.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have been trying to migrate for months - either no reply or my ticket is deleted and i get an error following the link. I followed the migration path described but it STILL wont link my accounts. They told me years ago i would have to use facebook as they couldnt get the ubisoft link to work and they STILL cant. Now they are going to stop me logging on at all.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshi View Post
    I followed the migration path described but it STILL wont link my accounts.
    Can you share more details, what is the error message or anything, this is just too general. Also feel free to share any TicketID with me so I can check what is the issue.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Can you share more details, what is the error message or anything, this is just too general. Also feel free to share any TicketID with me so I can check what is the issue.

Latest ticket : Ubisoft Support Ticket: 17673125

If i attempt to look at / add info it just gives a 404 error

If i go to my profile on the game and click migrate, then go to the login section, complete the details (which are right as i am logged into Ubisoft with them) it says to wait then the box goes blank and does nothing else. If I try to log in it says there is no account connected with it. I can send screenies but dont really want to do that in open forum tbh

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshi View Post
    Latest ticket : Ubisoft Support Ticket: 17673125

If i attempt to look at / add info it just gives a 404 error

If i go to my profile on the game and click migrate, then go to the login section, complete the details (which are right as i am logged into Ubisoft with them) it says to wait then the box goes blank and does nothing else. If I try to log in it says there is no account connected with it. I can send screenies but dont really want to do that in open forum tbh
    many browsers have pop-up blockers and such. have you tried it with any fresh browser window in Incognito mode?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    one of my guildies has this problem

he is loging in with facebook, Denis52 username shows up (all good so far)
    when he is going to My Profile to migrate, TheDog1952 user name shows up (not what he wants or uses)

anyone else having the same?

Reply to Thread