Reply to Thread

Thread: Losing XP

Brotherjon

Angry Losing XP

Last night I finished a Treasure of Wisdom adventure. With over 2 million still to go to get to level 71, I was surprised to see that on collecting the adventure rewards and xp, I was congratulated by the screen with the girl on it for reaching 71, 2500 star coins and the ability to now build mansions. But i was still 800k xp short and still on level 70. I reloaded and still the same. Not sure if the star coins remained but I don’t have the ability to build a mansion yet. I’ll see later today if I get the screen again when I do actually get to 71. Maybe a bug relating to extra xp given out by TOW or the scouting post? Screen shot is of where I was at after seeing the congrats screen.
    Attached Images

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had the same with lvl70 and it's related to the new mail changes/bugs that accepted loot is sometimes incorrectly added twice but then reverted back to normal. Same bug caused issues with refills https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...doesn-t-refill

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry Losing XP

Yesterday, 8/11-2018 I was 1800xp from level 50.
    Today I did Stealing From The Rich, which gave me 27k xp.
    When I cashed the mail expecting bo become level 50, suprise, still level 49, despite getting 27000xp from the adventure, at least that what the mail said.

So then I looked at how much xp I needed, 10050, what the hell???? Where did my xp go???

Anyone else having issues like this?

Does it have anything to do with the Scouting Post buff??

Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 09.11.18 at 20:02.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Problem is in new mail system collection. In some point you "can" collect loot from adventure twice. Once from adventure mail and once from collect all button. It will collect adventure again, even if was already collected. You can see it at summary window. But after reload game, there will be only first collection.

Reply to Thread