Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How about a wizard

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

How about a wizard

why dont we have a wizard added that is upgradable> and potions and ingredients can be found when doing adventures or quests.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    A wizard?

More details, please, I have no idea what you're actually suggesting.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    so we can make spells which could increase a troops power,make pathways thru mountains on advs instead of waiting for generals to walk right round them,the list is endless.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    he would only be upgradeable by making magic books,all spells and ingredients(or some) would be tradeable. maybe a invisibilitty spell so you can pass enemy camps to attack the leader. BB developers have a much better idea than me or maybe other ppl in forum can think of ideas too.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wouldn't the problem be that they would have to be stupid expensive ?? Else you can just throw e.g. an invisibility spell on one general and attack the leader camp, resulting in little or no casualties.... That would throw off the complete idea with adventures (bleeding the ressources )..

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Doesn't that already exist for lvl50s in the form of catapults and WPP and ranged attack? Making it a skill/effort based thing might be an interesting idea. Like it!

World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, sort of. That and buffs already in the Merchant or buildings that make buffs for you to use... I don't think you'll ever see something that overpowers military forces during adventures, but merely extends how many forces you can bring, like the Quartermaster General.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiletron View Post
    I don't think you'll ever see something that overpowers military forces during adventures
    Actually, we already got that. Check Merchant -> Epic Items, and you'll find potions and other things to kill units, and Big/Small Catapult to destroy camps. Too expensive to be worth considering, imo, but it's there.

OP, if I understand you correctly, you're basically asking for some legal way to "cheat". Personally I'm against that, I think most adventures works just fine as they are now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Its a very good idea actually.

Invisibility was just one of the many suggestions really. But back to the main point: Adding a Wizard to ur island.

As i see it, it could just be an alchemist, but back then he would be termed a wizard.

This could be a great way to start using saltpeter and gunpowder. Maybe even be able to use some of the collectables like herb and combine it with saltpeter to create new stuff.

Fun stuff, nice stuff, maybe even some real-awesome-but-somewhat-expensive-stuff.

Like making bookglue for bookbinder, first aid kit for wounded generals, bombs for blowing up small camps (yeah, make ur own weak point potion or some like that).

Just brainstorming here. Its all suggestions only, but could be real fun having ur own wizard.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    Actually, we already got that. Check Merchant -> Epic Items, and you'll find potions and other things to kill units, and Big/Small Catapult to destroy camps. Too expensive to be worth considering, imo, but it's there.

OP, if I understand you correctly, you're basically asking for some legal way to "cheat". Personally I'm against that, I think most adventures works just fine as they are now.
    That's not what I'm saying at all; Epic potions are ok as long as there is a delay between using them. What I'm saying is I don't want an "Epic Unit" that tips the balance from the start of an Adventure to the end of one.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Reply to Thread