Reply to Thread

Thread: LovelY explorer

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

LovelY explorer

Hi all,

I read the Dev Diary for the Valentine 2019 Event more then once, and decided to buy the Lovely Explorer
    And we get 1 from BB, thanx for that BB.

I thought when i sent out these Explorers to artefact Search, they wouild bring allways an Snow Buff when the comes back.
    But not of this all, i get normal goods and buffs for it, no snow buffs.
    I asked in our guild and more people has this problem.

Are we doing something wrong ?
    Do we have to sent them to Prolongued search ? Or is Artefact Search also good ?

Dev Diary :
    Name: Lovely Explorer (Limit: 1)
    Description: Always brings highest possible resource amount from treasure search tasks.
    Effect:Lovely Treasure: +100% task speed and always brings the highest possible resource amount from treasure search tasks.

Maybe someone can help us, or is it an bug ?

Grtz
    Orca45

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe it's again a wrong translation from german... (last time BB does not even manage to translate dates...)

You may check german forum, where the root information is...

jrma1033
    From what I understand highest possible resource amount doesn't necessarily mean most valuable resource type, but then I could be wrong

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Find treasure is a category and artefact search is a task for buffs. The skill only affects resources from the treasure search tasks (short-prolonged).

Quote Originally Posted by Orca45 View Post
    Name: Lovely Explorer (Limit: 1)
    Description: Always brings highest possible resource amount from treasure search tasks.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The buff does nothing for prolonged searches because there is no variance in treasures found.

for the other searches:

6 hours has 50 gold coins going from 0.5% to 6.7%
    12 hours has 50 gold coins going from 2.7% to 8.1%

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    "highest possible resource amount"

Nowhere does it say "most valuable"

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    its res not buffs that get maxed. so only usefull on treasure searches. no good on artifact searches.
    She will only find max res if there is a % chance of 2 diff amounts. IE during events she will always find the higher amount of event items like eggs and stuff.
    So she is working as described. IE if its 2 or 4 eggs she will find 4. if its 50 or 100 ore she wil find 100. buffs r not res.

Lucky explorers r best for artifact search and rareity search. mine find at least 1 rainbow snow a day sometimes more. im finding them faster than i can use them with luckies.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oke thanx all

Reply to Thread