Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bigger or more marbles deposit

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Bigger or more marbles deposit

Simple suggestion because i noticed that I really suffer with keep those deposits alive for more than 12 hours ! I think the current deposits can't handle the high level players needs and can't handle lvl6 masons, I hopefully looking for a change for them to make them bigger or maybe add more? (well I don't really see where are possible places in this case)

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Simple suggestion because i noticed that I really suffer with keep those deposits alive for more than 12 hours ! I think the current deposits can't handle the high level players needs and can't handle lvl6 masons, I hopefully looking for a change for them to make them bigger or maybe add more? (well I don't really see where are possible places in this case)
    would buying resources to make marble deposits help? high level players might no longer need marble or several masons.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm running a lvl6 mason for each marble deposit and as you said they last ~12h, which is very good to manage in my opinion
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    would buying resources to make marble deposits help? high level players might no longer need marble or several masons.
    For me I don't buy any but barely enough, and for high lvl players specially PvP players they consume a lot of marbles for iron mines.
    Its even could be an issue for who have really good gold chain.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-L View Post
    I'm running a lvl6 mason for each marble deposit and as you said they last ~12h, which is very good to manage in my opinion
    If you only have geos for only marbles, yes, but what if you have to find copper, iron, coal or even granite deposits ?! and you have max 3-4 hours daily to play.

World
    Sandycove
    There's a recipe for Rarity PH which turn herbs and scarecrow into marble deposit refills.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I must be doing something wrong, I have 8 marble masons and make enough to give 10/20k lumps to newer players in guild regularly. What are you using all that marble to do?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    There's a recipe for Rarity PH which turn herbs and scarecrow into marble deposit refills.
    for gems and enough for backup not production line, i have stone masons and convert them, its abetter, but they just help not really a big benefit .
    and my idea about reduce times to send geo to search this what i mean mainly.

Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I must be doing something wrong, I have 8 marble masons and make enough to give 10/20k lumps to newer players in guild regularly. What are you using all that marble to do?
    Well, how fast you consume marbles deposits, and how many hours you play + how many times you send geos.

and I almost build 18 iron mines daily and every 3 days 5 coal mines, and I'm still not counting marbles consumed for badges.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Your not telling us the full story. How many geo's are you sending out to find new deposits? How many deposits are you finding each day? What Marble skills have you given your geo's ? Are you buffing your masons ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Your not telling us the full story. How many geo's are you sending out to find new deposits? How many deposits are you finding each day? What Marble skills have you given your geo's ? Are you buffing your masons ?
    Lol, its not my issue until now, its just suggestion until now somehow i can handle my marble consume but barely, i just suggest here

Reply to Thread