Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween Pumpkin deposits

World
    Northisle

Halloween Pumpkin deposits

Is it just me or am I the only one really really annoyed with the way Pumpkins are collected thoughout this events? I find it highly annoying and irritating that i have to become a BK addict just to be sure i have enough deposits in cemeteries. I'd rather be able to det an amount of pumpkins in an adventure instead of a deposit, which won't do much, getting 6 or 21 pumpkins in BK i rediciliously low. but just out of Curiocity, why was pump-deposit introduced into event, instead regular pumpkin drops??

This is not a flaming towards BB. wouldn't' be much point in it.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    You are not alone on this. It is very hard to get enough deposits to keep cemetries running, and if I at lvl 61 is complaining, I find it must be very hard for the way lower levels, if not almost impossible.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    6 pumkins deposit = 24 pumpkins drop X4 buff on cemeteries.
    You can stop the production of cemeteries at any time in order to avoid them destroyed.
    Last edited by tasgog; 20.10.16 at 14:05.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I assume they were introduced as a change up, not too bad actually when u get going, on a x4 on all 9 cems, im on 276 per 12, plus with scouts its about 800-850 pumps a day, I wouldn't go buying any from trade till last week, they will be about 20 gc per pump by then as im sure everyone running on x4.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    There is still loads of time in the event to get them and like tasgog said the pumpkin patches can be put to sleep at any point so they don't run out

Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    plus with scouts its about 800-850 pumps a day,
    that all depends on how many explorers you have though as no way can 3 tavern ones only get that amount (i Know i'm not here)
    however endless amounts of explores on other server account yes i do get loads more

World
    Sandycove
    I fail to see why some people think that getting pumpkins should be easy and some kind of automatic gift. Perhaps the prior way of getting the pumpkins instead of refills on adventures was better - perhaps not - but regardless you can get enough refills to keep even the noble cemeteries going if you are committed. If it bothers you then just let the cemeteries run out and rely on the collectibles and the explorers.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I made a calculation for refill needed for each type during all event to get until full deactivation (27 days total?) and before 8th of November, considering the cemetery at closest path to storehouse (12 seconds) :
    Noble: 967 each : 2901 pumpkin refill for 3x nobles
    Common: 242 each : 726 for 3x commons
    Small: 121 each : 363 for 3x smalls

so 3990 total

Reply to Thread