Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter 2015

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Im a bit dissapointed that the release of level 6 buldings didnt involve Butcher level 6 as i thought was planned and former announced ??
    pardon if im wrong about former announcement on level 6 butcher but im looking forward for it.
    Thank you

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    its very disappointing with whats being offered with the new eggs, my major gripe is that the quests on test server are literally a copy and paste of last years. It was expecting some cross over with old eggs and new but there is nothing at all. The focus seems to be on so called PVP that alot of wont do. So why achievements in the easter residences take up 1/4 which have to be done on this PVP rubbish.

I have to agree with alot of others the limit on 2014 should be raised or MMA available on this years

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    legendary general ?!!! the only thing legendary about him is his price !! you want to make him a good gen make him equale to an MMA+MAJOR and let him after the event in the epic shop with an expensive price than the MAJOR so the the crappy gen of 2015 will really became a legend with an 270 units carry and the skils of an MMA no one will protest on him again !!!!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember that 'PVP' mode was described by BB as being "completely optional"
    You're wrong

colonies were described as optional in the sense that nobody would be attacking your home island.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would have so much to say but maybe best to keep this short.

I think it's VERY unfair for new players (like me, ofc) there's no way to get old eggs. Other than trading, where prices have gone through the roof and regular players can't afford those prices anymore.

There really needs to be a way to convert new eggs to old ones. Otherwise BB doesn't treat its customers equally. If you sell anything only for old eggs, there needs to be a way to get them from the game too (and I mean from the game, not trading from other people). Otherwise you're setting up 1st class and 2nd class customers. 1st one who had a opportunity to get them and 2nd one who never had - and that's not the way you want to do any kind of business.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsi014 View Post
    I would have so much to say but maybe best to keep this short.

I think it's VERY unfair for new players (like me, ofc) there's no way to get old eggs. Other than trading, where prices have gone through the roof and regular players can't afford those prices anymore.

There really needs to be a way to convert new eggs to old ones. Otherwise BB doesn't treat its customers equally. If you sell anything only for old eggs, there needs to be a way to get them from the game too (and I mean from the game, not trading from other people). Otherwise you're setting up 1st class and 2nd class customers. 1st one who had a opportunity to get them and 2nd one who never had - and that's not the way you want to do any kind of business.
    Well it's either take the old shop away totally, so those who were not playing last year haven't even the option to get them this year, or as the poster says, give them the chance to gain old eggs without having to trade for them...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I like playing this game - but I do not like being mobbed.
    And that is what BB does. I have been looking forward to getting an MMA at easter event - but could have accepted that shop had changed - just bad luck ( for everyone ! )
    BUT - I can not accept being mobbed by BB setting up a shop with items a lot better than those in the new shop, and telling me - NOT FOR YOU - only for 1st class players. You are 2nd class and only allowed to buy in 2nd class shop.
    If event goes live as proposed on testserver I therefore has to STOP.

World
    Newfoundland
    There was never any guarantee that the MMA would be offered this year at all. Or any of the same prizes. The event shops frequently change. If they had changed the shop to the new one but kept the spotty eggs, would people be howling so much? New players can still collect the stripy eggs and get prizes. As always. We never normally get the opportunity to get previous prizes from the various events. So there will always be players who have items that others do not. This is not new. I have a gold tower from a xmas event, should all new players now be able to get the same? I am quite happy that the old spotty egg prizes are being offered this year too, I think it is very generous, it means I can indeed get the MMA which I missed out on last year. And no I did not have a single spotty egg saved from last event.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    There was never any guarantee that the MMA would be offered this year at all. Or any of the same prizes. The event shops frequently change. If they had changed the shop to the new one but kept the spotty eggs, would people be howling so much? New players can still collect the stripy eggs and get prizes. As always. We never normally get the opportunity to get previous prizes from the various events. So there will always be players who have items that others do not. This is not new. I have a gold tower from a xmas event, should all new players now be able to get the same? I am quite happy that the old spotty egg prizes are being offered this year too, I think it is very generous, it means I can indeed get the MMA which I missed out on last year. And no I did not have a single spotty egg saved from last event.
    There might not of been any guarantee of getting an MMA but new players could of reasonably expected to get a Veteran general instead of the rubbish General that is offered this year. The new General benefits no one and brings nothing to the game other than new players having a fast General to do loot spots.

The whole change to stripey eggs is totally unnecessary in my opinion they could of left it as spotty eggs for this year and warned everyone they expire at the end of the event.

World
    Newfoundland
    The new general is a bit poo, I agree. I am hoping that there was a mistake, as it is still in test phase, and it will at least be put up to 250 troops like a regular vet.

Reply to Thread