Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    +1....lol

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTap74 View Post
    What is not normal is that once a rule is set, you change it 2 weeks after. Completely unacceptable.
    In my opinion, BB lost his face this time, and forever. Who is going to belive one word from here on?
    Read the original Sneak Peek post again. I urge you to pay particular attention to the paragraph right near the beginning that talks about how it "may not reflect the final status of the content". NOTHING was set in stone.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Talk about making the game up on the hoof, I am so pleased that I spent the thick end of half a million coin getting enough old eggs for an MMA.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Read the original Sneak Peek post again. I urge you to pay particular attention to the paragraph right near the beginning that talks about how it "may not reflect the final status of the content". NOTHING was set in stone.
    Yep, Ozzy, I remember that comment very well.
    Is this game environment to start look like insurance policies, where you need to look out for the very small letters on the back of the contract? Because if it is, I have enough of that in "real life" to get annoyed with.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTap74 View Post
    SHAME ON YOU, BB !!!!

I still can't believe: for BB, it's better to beg, cry out and do nothing, than to work to achieve objectives. It seems like if a certain European country would have BB as counterparty, their begging, crying, etc, would have success!! Thank God in real life this does not happen.

Of course you had hundreds of players crying out loud when knowing that some items could only be purchased with 2014 eggs. Normal, acceptable!!

What is not normal is that once a rule is set, you change it 2 weeks after. Completely unacceptable.
    In my opinion, BB lost his face this time, and forever. Who is going to belive one word from here on?

Personnally, the harm is done! After catching the rules for this year's event, I immediately started trading in the TO.
    Gave away 2 improved silo, couple of nobles, some k's of beans and 20k of coins, but already had what I wanted.
    Now I feel like the "duck of the game". And those guys who just cried out loud, are now happily applauding BB.
    Is BB going to reimburse me? Of course not...

As a consequence, BB's creditblity is now completely gone!
    I will not spend one more cent in buying gems, good luck for BB in capturing players willing to spend their money in such a tricky environment (I am being nice)

Shame on you really.
    They listened to the majority and they got what they asked for.
    Making the mma available will be a very good thing for all those members without a decent general. This will help them in the game.
    I personally don't care if i can get another mma, but i do care for my members !! Some can't afford to buy gems, we help, where help can be given, so they gain some gems through quests but it's a long road.
    Every event we set a goal for each of them to have. Easter was all about the vet and i was very dissapointed it was gone. Now there will be a good general for them and for all of us a goal to help them with.
    I am sure many guilds feel the same way about this

Naveed1967
    I lost all, bean, stalk bean, granite, store, watermill, coins, gold, iron, steel swords, adventures, in short all resources
    I was willing to get MMA and VETRAN, but now all resources gone, and MMA and VETRAN GONE too from Easter event 2015, when I collected reasonable amount of old Easter eggs

now I am empty

i think i am finished

my heart broken now

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    Shame on you really.
    They listened to the majority and they got what they asked for.
    Making the mma available will be a very good thing for all those members without a decent general. This will help them in the game.
    I personally don't care if i can get another mma, but i do care for my members !! Some can't afford to buy gems, we help, where help can be given, so they gain some gems through quests but it's a long road.
    Every event we set a goal for each of them to have. Easter was all about the vet and i was very dissapointed it was gone. Now there will be a good general for them and for all of us a goal to help them with.
    I am sure many guilds feel the same way about this
    +1
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    Ozzymandeus

Originally Posted by TipTap74 View Post

I have to agree with Ozzy on this, sorry TipTap, but the sneak peak is just that, a rough idea, with nothing certain. If you take a decision to trade on this information then it boils down to a `gamble', and as such sometimes you win but sometimes you lose .
    All is not lost however as depending on the `summer event' you may still get something useful for all those spotted eggs....equally you may not But at least BB seem to be listening to some of the criticism about the forthcoming Easter event, now can we get them to hear us about the `Legendry Vet. Gen' and really make him worth the price tag and the title
    So BB gets a welcome but qualified +1 for the change
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shame on me? - whys that? - do you mean shame on me for reading the forums and spending 500k on getting enough eggs for my mma that i missed last year, or do you mean shame on me for spending another 200k trying to get enough for vets for guildies. Or do you mean shame on me for buying prem time with gems so that I could pay pack my Guild leader the Angel Gate and 2 x Frozens that she lent me to get them? Or do you mean shame on me that if I can raise those kinda shekels I should know full well that BB are quite happy to make stuff up on the hoof to suit themselves, in this case digging themselves out of the enormous hole they dug for theirselves with the stupid idea in the first place?

Do please advise inyi for what I should be ashamed of!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    new shop
    BB don't understand their own game

Reply to Thread