Reply to Thread

Thread: Just an idea to put in the ring!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Talking Just an idea to put in the ring!!

Hi,
    As much as I love this game and love some/most of the new content....I believe there is still alot that could be done to the game to make it more interesting, especially for the lvl 50's.
    1. The standard adventures that we have had since virtually the beginning need not be taken out, but how about some themed adventures...eg star wars, Wild West etc....with completely different bandits and more interesting terrain on the islands.
    2. The Guild Market really needs to be updated badly or I must say urgently. As a guild owner I see no point in doing the guild quests for guild coins when there is nothing worth buying in the guild market....
    3. Star Coins, come on BB, where is the extra content for the lvl 50's, I mean honestly a few buffs, gems, granite and and bits and pieces really doesnt cut it anymore for us. Most of us lvl 50's have been playing Settlers online since it was a closed beta and honestly the lvl 50's have little reason to keep playing.
    4. What has happened to the crisis events???? it wouldnt hurt to have a short 7 day crisis event once a month or once every two months... at least we would have something to look forward to more often than every 3 - 6 months as it is now with the major events. I dont mean crisis events that drain resources but ones that will actually give you something useful in the end result..eg improved farms, granite pit, exo nursery etc.
    Regardless of what I have suggested I wont stop playing just yet.... I still have more to acheive as far as personal goals for lvl 50 are concerned. But I can see why many people after being at lvl 50 for a few months up and leave. There is no incentive to stay, no new buildings that have been promised are forthcoming, no new adventures with new themes, no new crisis events, and no further lvls to conquer.....Im sorry but it is getting a bit old and a little if not alot boring for us lvl 50's, and also for the lower to mid levels as well. BB, please look at implementing some of the great ideas that players have put forward. I have read a majority of ideas and suggestions, I must say some of them are absolutely brilliant and would really do alot of the gaming experience.
    Thanks for your time, and come on get those imaginations working Dev's... you know we just want more interesting stuff, so how about it???

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    1 Recuits v Jedi knights, are you serious !!!!
    2 How did you managed to not notice a dirty great "Vote here window"
    3 Lvl 50's that you know. I have never given you permission to speak on my behalf.
    4 Sounds like you want the good stuff with very little effort involved on your part.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread