Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What to do from lv 35 beyond?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation What to do from lv 35 beyond?

I'm stuck at lv 35 with 1200pop not enough to do lv3 advs so it sucks. What should i do now? Get buildings to lv 4 ( i've already had all buildings to lv3) ? Conquest colonies?

PS: How can i get more gold ? Mining and cooking gold take forever while selling buffs also takes forever. Please help!!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    well, you can use your gems to buy licenses to build noble residences, this will up your population
    stick to low lvl adv to get xp, dark priests has a lootspot so you can sell that to make some cash.
    at your lvl it is very slow, just focus on getting economy running well and doing the adventures you can, sell any spare resources you have.
    i would not recommend colonies, they are expensive to do
    when you eventually get to higher lvls, you can do better adv with more expensive lootspots, so make more cash

World
    Sandycove
    Not sure how you do adventures but a population of 1200 is more than enough to do Witch of the Swamp (even with only tavern gens and no blocks). When I was around 35 I did a lot of Stealing from the Rich, nice xp and can get coin from loot.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    first thing to do is stop mining gold. unbuffed you get just 32 coins from a mine before it runs out, factor in the cost of coal then your return is even lower.
    selling the tools, marble and hardwood planks needed to build a mine will get you at least 130 coins.

To make mining pay you need a Special or Industrial gold mine on a fast deposit with level 5 gold smelters and coinages, run all buildings with the 3x or 4x buffs your explorers find and keeping your mine refilled with gold refils from adventure loots and never ever let the mine run out. Frankly by the time you can do that your ready to get a steady income from selling loot spots which will generate more coin than mining.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    1200 pop = 136 working settlers + 200 cav + 169 S + 54 M + 150 LB + 300R + 129 B
    I can only do Valuable Intel because i could only afford to lose R : ( but it takes 2100 iron ( took me 3 days , 2 iron smelters with buffs) )

World
    Newfoundland
    if you look at the witch of the swamp link posted above
    you need 389r, 200cav, 133b, 55lb, 122s most of this you already have
    so you just need a few more r or can substitute in the militia you have
    or add one more noble residence

dark priests: 363r, 200cav, 136b, 80lb, 145s so also do-able

try looking through the wiki for other options

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    selling the tools, marble and hardwood planks needed to build a mine will get you at least 130 coins.
    Considering we're in 2017 and not 2012, relying on selling low level goods people already have millions of is about the last thing I would advice to a low level player.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    seems like you need closer tutoring from an experienced player. im sure someone in your guild will be able to get you on track.
    4 things though: get to level 36 (doing what you have been doing if you have to), youll get crossbows and that will open up new options,
    you probably need to overhaul your economy for more efficient license use,
    dont play (ad)ventures that require things you produce slowly,
    you can keep producing troops while the adventure is running so you dont need everything ready before you start one.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    take as many loot spots as u can. that will help. but having a good guild behind u helps even more. 1 very good loot spot u can take is stealing from the rich. u only need a tavern gen and 180 cav and u can take out 8 towers with no losses. so not only do u get the loot u also get more XP cause u get to kill more. its what i do for the lower lvl players in my guild to help them grow faster.
    With a good guild u dont even have to buy loot spots as they should give them for free to guild members. thats what my guild does and we have loot spots going every day for the lower lvl players to have just to help them.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you in a Guild? A Guild will help with goods, extended buffs & give you cheap loot spots for the sort of adventures you can't do yet. That helps a lot.

Reply to Thread