Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack Sneak Peek

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'm intrigued. Looks like some interesting content and some more variety. I'll be curious about the Epic Farmyard and I agree with Nihilista that depending upon how you use it the current Epic Woodyard it is nice to have - it has saved me licenses too.

I didn't see anything about if the crystals will be tradeable or not, and the content you can get from them. I'll be looking forward to more news.
    The Epic Farmyard is the same size as the woodyard, but it can be placed on archipelago. It holds 3 production units that can be used as: well for water, mill for wheat, bakery for bread, silo, farm, brewery for brew or stable for horses.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    New content is welcome, a long way to pathfinder so anything else is a bonus.
    But I feel you need to add more stuff during the break between events as since the football event its been like an episode of The Walking Dead in trade and lootspot swapping/selling is at a minimum. How do you keep more ppl playing outside of events?
    Add more crisis quests between events would be a start...

World
    Newfoundland
    It is real fun -plenty of wet-finger work got it into action, new-quests very clear "do a quest" still thinking about that one - while I try to figure out what is a concert-stage and how to find-obtain that one ?? But I keeps people alive "log in every day for the rest of your relation term with TSO" conclusion+ idem dito but under a new package. Again= the graphics are marvelous ***** !!! The key + of course what will it cost in Gem-stone to have that daily pack of fun ? Crystal medication for fun !!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    The Epic Farmyard is the same size as the woodyard.
    Hmmm... Not good. I will have to move around or remove a lot of stuff to be able to place it. If they keep on adding such huge buildings, we'll soon need another island expansion :/

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    The Epic Farmyard is the same size as the woodyard, but it can be placed on archipelago. It holds 3 production units that can be used as: well for water, mill for wheat, bakery for bread, silo, farm, brewery for brew or stable for horses.
    Thanks for that. I'm looking forward to it
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    What I like the most about the game update in September is the new Rarity recipes to make manuscripts, tomes and codices rewarded from the airship slot machine. I don't know what they will cost yet, but just the fact we will be available to queue the books will make it much less a hassle to book out geos and explorers!
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does this update also include reworked daily quests so some of the really stupid ones finally gets removed? I got deer crossing again yesterday and that has no right being in the game at all.

World
    Sandycove
    for those that say cant get on test site this is the link
    http://www.tsotesting.com/en/homepage

you can use your same log in info as you do for your main account or login with face book option also there if do it on a web browser (think thats right name) for google, firefox etc

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if the new epic yard can be built on the expansion island does that mean we can move the old epic yards there too

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    if the new epic yard can be built on the expansion island does that mean we can move the old epic yards there too
    I tried that and it did work.
    Screenshot for proof:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread