Closed Thread

Thread: I cant name the mod apparently.. MOD_???

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Angry I cant name the mod apparently.. MOD_???

This mod has just banned me from chat for using (and this is stupid) a youtube link for no other reason than he is against what i was showing and called it a Drug reference.

It was no more a drug referance than the Smoking conversation he himself was taking part in on global ! its was simply a link showing a video with links to several well known universitys, clinics and government organisations PROVING that something in cannabis called CBD CURES CANCER !, he gave me a blasting on global then immediately banned me from chat, this so called mod clearly abuses his powers and trys to use the rules to punish people that do not believe in his own opinions, it has been conclusively PROVEN that this is a cure and its less harmful than raw potatoes, alcohol or even tobacco (again which they were all talking about in global).

Mods should not press opinions or blast people with their own bias, i was saying nothing more than if you was to have a headache you'd take a pain killer, other well documented proof of my claims is that the USA have even patented a "cure for cancer" treatment based on the link i have shown, check it and then please re inform your mods and ban ones that abuse new players and their powers, i wasnt even warned just flashed a nasty message and banned for 1 link ! that is even on youtube PG rated ! i broke no law here or elsewhere and broke no rules, i showed people that were whinging about cancer that there was now a cure coming so not to worry.

Before people blast me or try to claim in lying, making stuff up or whatever i urge you to research it yourself and to the promoters of this game i suggest you sort out your mods before lawyers get involved i test games, community's and other online content and my reports of this will only as yet be able to show that this mod uses his powers on this server to destroy freedom of speech and bully new members.

World
    Newfoundland
    Please keep your complaints for the tickets you send support. Also, feel free to check the rules where it clearly states that we do not allow complaints about moderation on the forum or in-game chat.
    Sending a ticket to support is the best way of constructively dealing with issues in moderation.
    Thank you.

Ps. Closing this

Best,

Killste Forum Moderator

Closed Thread