Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Combat simulators source code

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Combat simulators source code

Hi!
    I was trying to get the source code of the combat simulator, but on the page it was already minified, so I cannot use it. I tried to contact the creator but I only found him on another forum and I couldn't register. If anyone can help me to get the code I would love to try to experiment with it and see if I could make an army composition creator.
    Thank you for the answers!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Hi!
    I was trying to get the source code of the combat simulator, but on the page it was already minified, so I cannot use it. I tried to contact the creator but I only found him on another forum and I couldn't register. If anyone can help me to get the code I would love to try to experiment with it and see if I could make an army composition creator.
    Thank you for the answers!
    As you have not said which sim you are after details for, it's not going to be easy for people to help you.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I didn't know, that there are more. If they produce the same outcome data, any of them will help. I met this one:
    https://www.settlerscombatsimulator.com/en/

World
    Northisle
    This one is done in JavaScript so you can download the code http://tsosim.github.io/

ofc it's polite to ask from the creator first as those files don't declare if they are open source.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Thinking about it if your just wanting to know what sort of army you need then that's dependent on the sort of adventures your going to be running. Some demand more of some sorts of troops than others. Unless you have a high population count your not going to be able to have the sort of army to tackle any adventure at whim. For some you will need more recuits than others, for others more bowmen or cav.

Saying that there are many guides which will provide you with the information on the sort of army you need to tackle ant particular adventure, look in the adventure guides area on these forums or settlersonlinewiki.com.
    There is nothing to stop you using the totals given as a ballpark figure then using a sim for each attack.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    That's only one aspect. I learned a method and I wanted to test it, see how well it performed on this problem.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    maybe you should be looking at where these other authors got the info to create their sims.

World
    Sandycove
    Anyone know how to contact the crew from the Combat Simulator ?
    https://www.settlerscombatsimulator.com/en/

When can we expect update with new Generals ? Champions, pardon

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i see the Sim is offline anyone know if this is due to an update or site crash?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I noticed the same thing - have no idea...

Reply to Thread