Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Island Storehouse spots

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Extra Island Storehouse spots

The island storehouses have more 'green' appear when you try to place, than the normal storehouse.

So once you have filled up space with normal buildings, there are additional Island storehouse spaces that can be used - you might as well - no other building can go there, so extra store space...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is very handy to know tyvm

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    What worries me is a locked zone, these SH seem to fit in all kinds of odd places, I'd like to hear what BB have to say about this, are they meant to fit in places that another building of that size wont? Or is it a bug that will cause all kinds of problems when they fix it?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Smallest building how? The Islind storehouse is afaisk already the smallest building. I've also never had issues with decorative buildings in places normal buildings wouldn't go so I don't thinkthe storehouses should give much issues?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    You can place these SH in places no one can get to, so unless you just want them to increase your storage there is no point in using them, the normal SH is the same size but won't fit in half the places the island SH will, it just seems to me there's a bug as if it's the same size how can you place it somewhere the normal one won't fit? There are some places you can get away with that workers can get to the SH

Reply to Thread