Reply to Thread

Thread: [TLC] is recruiting again:)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

[TLC] is recruiting again:)

Hi

I hope we all enjoying the Christmas event and The Master Architect bonanza

TLC was born year ago and stands strong as a group of 10 daily players, some of us addicts playing over 2 years now We feel strong enough to get some new players and help in game as well as enjoy The Settlers even more

We looking for max 3 players, there is no entry fee or level cap.

Please feel free to contact me in game or post a message here if you interested

See you in game

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hi all, it came to this time of year again and [TLC] is looking for new members.

As there is so little going on in the game between the events and many players leaving the game for good we are looking for bored old-timers as well as new players to have some fun and prepare for the footie event

We are small guild, busy in rl and terribly quiet at times but we all TSO addicts, so if you feel like one too, please sent me an ingame mail or post here

World
    Northisle
    And you forgotten to tell that we often and uninvited buff Guildies... =))

Me self, I've been playing Settlers since ages of Amiga and the very first version of Settlers...but favorite is Settlers 3/4 and TSO !! =)
    Make good or don't make at all!

Reply to Thread