Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Well BB, still can't login to the game, but thanks for saving me money on buying gems. I went to a place that wanted my money and bought Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition. It's actually fun, you should try writing a game like that ...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Night after the HOTFIX trying to move around my island i keep getting freezes and zone refreshes every single time. BB, isn't it about time you started hiring capable ppl?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Please roll back the two updates. It has made the state of the game worse and we have many in our guild who cannot log in.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    They just seem to be vanished in the air ....

Conclusions are obvious:
    1. They never test anything before releasing updates, fixes, etc. We're just a bunch of lab-rats for whatever they're developing.
    2. Test servers and the feed-back provided on using them are just to give the impression that they are really considering them. They are not.
    3. Most probably they do not keep previous versions in any way. Once an update is released, regardless how many and bad bugs it has, they are "fixing" them with hot-fixes which are most of the time useless, or fix a thing and un-fix many others.

....to be continued

World
    Newfoundland
    What about all XHR Requests generating LAG and impossibility to click anywhere?
    try to send explorers fast one after another, soon you will notice all the clicks you make will be ineffective, and if you keep open developer console, you'll notice while there is a XHR request (the ms from start and end of a request) you will notice that is blocking your game ui (animations, mouse clicks, ...)
    This is a big issue and is still not even talked about

World
    Newfoundland
    New Bug introduced. Visit a Friend and you have a console error:
    An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
    (Filename: Line: 397)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cant go to adv or friends island
    Christmas marked doesnt work.
    still problem with zone refresh, which also do so that many geos and exp has to be sent a second or even a third time.

I really miss my game :-(

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Geologists with the skill Lucky Find aren’t lucky any more, even though they should have a 45% chance of finding a marble deposit, witch was happening yesterday, today with 3 hours of sending of 5 jolly geo’s every 10 minutes no findings, normally 1 hour would be more than sufficient to find both marble deposits.
    So something is off, are there more people who have noticed the not functioning of the Lucky Find skill?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sent 2 iron explorers to discover iron ore. One of them didn't discovered anything, despite the fact that there were at least 6 spots to be discovered.

....to be continued

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    According to BB posts, nothing in this game can be undone: happy-hours, events, bad updates.
    I propose to make a new event: unhappy-hours ..... or should I say unhappy-months.

Reply to Thread