Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone!

If you encounter any new issues (since the latest update), please report them in an existing thread here, or create a new one if the thread is not available.

We are investigating issues that many of you have reported after the update, so detailed reports will be very helpful.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    the game seems worse than ever and now we have a gem sale?

i must say bb the way u r treating me and others is less than ideal!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    A LIST
    the maintainace broke the following things
    loot mail from adventures cannot be opened
    cannot visit freinds
    cannot go to adventure
    love tree does not work
    xmas market does not work
    love garden does not work

a question
    how the hell did you manage to do this?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    lost Loudmouth, my sophisticated geo is on a prolonged treasure hunt, and zone refresh is worse than ever! seems to click in every time I do anything.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    cannot visit friends island and no i cant be more specific because i dont know how to open the console let alone understand what it says.

here's a suggestion... get ur dev noobs to play the game, discover the obvious issues and fix them, that is their job after all!

this was my 1st task of the day (for gq) game locked up and no i wont be logging back in

and u know where u can stick ur (not auto) gem sale
    Last edited by vigabrand; 21.10.21 at 10:15.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone!

If you encounter any new issues (since the latest update), please report them in an existing thread here, or create a new one if the thread is not available.

We are investigating issues that many of you have reported after the update, so detailed reports will be very helpful.

Tried reading all the feedback? That will tell you the issues. essentially we cannot play the game other than as a version of Farmville, and a poor version at that.

World
    Newfoundland
    everything that was broke and reported is still broke. and some new stuff as well. I can still log in though. So there is that.
    guess ill come back in a month or 2 and see if any progress.

BTW simply logging into the game would show you all the issues. Just copy a players island. any lvl 50 + should do.
    Also if you do a google search for debugging code. Lots of items from beginners to advanced.

If you don't know how to google search pm me Ill walk you through it.

Ok have a great day. see you around December.
    Last edited by Kriegor; 21.10.21 at 11:11.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Am I banned from Forum? Tried twice to post but all I get is a blank page... Very much like playing TSO these days

Skilled Student EdwardTheSlayer's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone!

Can't visit friends islands - can't do adventures - love tree is broken as are other multi-buff buildings. Premium time wasting away for months now, PFB I laid before change log is a waste also.

Zone refresh is worse than ever, loading times are just stupidly long.

Can you guess what worked just fine? the gem sale, imagine that!

Done with "detailed reports" nothing changes. If BB wants us to do the devs jobs for them, then pay us the wage for doing their job. I gave the benefit of the doubt for long enough.
    Is that Zone Refreshed yet?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    when attempting to go to adventure island an error occurs and the page "locks up" and the island does not load, with an error message on the screen
    this has happened multiple times, even after clearing cache and cookies and logging out for 8 hours

Reply to Thread