Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 15/11/2016

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log - 15/11/2016

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Thank you.
    BB_Saqui
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 07.11.16 at 15:05.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    good work. well done to the team for there continued work ... pity you didn't do the same with the duel of champions game you canned

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    it looks promising, we'll see =)
    'live well, love much, laugh often' :-D

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The landing zones were adjusted in the following adventures: in Ali Baba the young Woodcutter, Ali Baba and the first thief, Ali Baba and the second thief, Ali Baba and the Treasure of Knowledge, Alladin and the Oil Lamp, Sindbad and the Sea Snake and Aladdin and the beautiful princess

Any further info regarding the above, please?
    Last edited by amazola; 08.11.16 at 01:00.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    "The zone wide buff "Recruitment Guide" is now triggered on the Barracks and Elite barracks." - WHY?
    It's a zone buff! Are you going to do the same with the other zone buffs - paperwork guide on papermills, mining guide on mines... why don't you bring back the sandman's powder on Tavern as you have started ....

World
    Sandycove
    New daily quests like pay elite soldiers from stock and pay 2 !! manuscripts from stock? A big No, ty.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    "The zone wide buff "Recruitment Guide" is now triggered on the Barracks and Elite barracks." - WHY?
    It's a zone buff! Are you going to do the same with the other zone buffs - paperwork guide on papermills, mining guide on mines... why don't you bring back the sandman's powder on Tavern as you have started ....
    sorry.. i remove reply.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 08.11.16 at 20:40.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    New daily quests like pay elite soldiers from stock and pay 2 !! manuscripts from stock? A big No, ty.
    Another show off how smart is the game designer.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    add my negative feelings to this to this, 2 manuscripts??? Are they mad? Ruining excelsior just as it starts. Id prefer the option to keep the lower amount of crystal quests
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 08.11.16 at 14:57. Reason: option added

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    It seems they can't solve complex estimated time issue for barracks, so BRILLIANT guy decided to make it a buff on single barracks, seems BB only have fresh Junior developers and bad code structure, and they think we are using only one barracks at the time, they maybe think that we make a troops soldier by soldier not a stacks, who knows !.

Guides meant to apply and effect all properties, and now they want to make players upset because their poor experience.

Legends left BB, you will see more stupid decisions like this.

I know I'm tough against BB with this reply but It is just a show for how upset I'm.

And please make me upset more tell me that it is not stack with DRILL?!!
    This was an error in the text - please look at the following update:

Entry "The zone wide buff "Recruitment Guide" is now triggered on the Barracks and Elite barracks." was changed to:
    • The production times for Barracks and Elite barracks are now displayed correctly with an active "Recruitment Guide".

Reply to Thread