Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event Bugs

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont have Christmas market as well, and it use to be there!

World
    Newfoundland
    When you complete the quest to produce stone and planks, it returns

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks,

We're investigating all reported issues - some we fixed in this morning's hotfix e.g. Event Calendar. For the others, we will have more information to update you with tomorrow.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't get the "Open the Event Window" task to work, any solutions to this problem? please?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelito View Post
    I can't get the "Open the Event Window" task to work, any solutions to this problem? please?
    open the cogwheel menu under your avatar
    then click on the button that says 'event window'
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the Christmas main quest - "Spreading the Christmas Message", mine is showing with all the subquests locked. My fellow guildies had this available from the start with no prerequisite quests to complete first. Most had the opening quest of produce 3 ducks and had a christmas market in the centre. I do not have this and the quest chain is locked. Making the ducks made no difference to try and kick start it into action.
    I first logged on a few hours after the hot fix that occurred shortly after the event started, and everything seemed to be working for me, with the exception of this quest chain not starting up.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity216 View Post
    On the Christmas main quest - "Spreading the Christmas Message", mine is showing with all the subquests locked. My fellow guildies had this available from the start with no prerequisite quests to complete first. Most had the opening quest of produce 3 ducks and had a christmas market in the centre. I do not have this and the quest chain is locked. Making the ducks made no difference to try and kick start it into action.
    I first logged on a few hours after the hot fix that occurred shortly after the event started, and everything seemed to be working for me, with the exception of this quest chain not starting up.
    You still don't have the market in the center island but you do have the 3 ducks?
    Last edited by Xibor; 11.12.18 at 02:05.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    You still don't have the market in the center island but you do have the 3 ducks?
    No market or bridge leading to central isle. Anyone can make ducks in the PH. You don't need an open quest for that. I made them just in case it decided to come up as quest complete. Which of course it didn't.

World
    Sandycove
    No market or bridge leading to central isle. Anyone can make ducks in the PH. You don't need an open quest for that. I made them just in case it decided to come up as quest complete. Which of course it didn't.
    Weird.
    There is no bridge to the Island in this event so no worries about that.
    I don't remember if the market was there from the beginning or not, but the first quest was to make 3 ducks and nothing else to do on that step. Then put them on the market in the next step.
    So if you haven't got a market there but do have the ducks then that's obviously a problem.

I hate to say it..... but Support Ticket?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Weird.
    There is no bridge to the Island in this event so no worries about that.
    I don't remember if the market was there from the beginning or not, but the first quest was to make 3 ducks and nothing else to do on that step. Then put them on the market in the next step.
    So if you haven't got a market there but do have the ducks then that's obviously a problem.

I hate to say it..... but Support Ticket?
    I have a bridge to the island myself sooo... EDIT: *Had* a bridge, but no longer.

For me the greyed out quests didn't "pop" until I clicked the quest in the questbook. Was the same for all Xmas quests actually. The ones with subquests at any rate. As in literally selecting the main quest in questbook and waiting a few seconds for it to register.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 11.12.18 at 08:38.

Reply to Thread