Reply to Thread

Thread: Discovered Deposits

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Discovered Deposits

Today my Explorer discovered a new Stone Deposit but I've been looking all over for it and can't seem to find it. Could newly discovered deposits flash or stand out in some way so they could be easily spotted?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well they could do but it's alot easier just looking at the rock anyway half the times there where the last deposits were.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here is a map of all resources on ur island, feel free to explore and locate

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

from this thread: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...mportant-links

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The map is the best way to do it as things are right now, but agree with OP that there must be a better way to do it. A event log at login could be a possibility, where we can click events that have happened while we were away such as expired fields, mines, wells etc... and be taken to them when we click the log entry.

crysman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakdalicus View Post
    The map is the best way to do it as things are right now, but agree with OP that there must be a better way to do it. A event log at login could be a possibility, where we can click events that have happened while we were away such as expired fields, mines, wells etc... and be taken to them when we click the log entry.
    Yeah, agree... you can support this idea here:
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...report-in-mail

World
    Northisle
    I agree with the OP. Even though you know the deposit is amongst one of the mountain ranges, it's means scouring the map to find it. Okay, this is no big deal, but I'm sure its not too much to ask for a simpler system of notification is developed - an appropriate flashing ore symbol would be an improvement.

When a deposit is exhausted, is it better to destroy the mine, or leave it standing? If the latter, does the Geologist replenish it, or does a Geologist always discover a new deposits, ignoring the old ones??

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you have discovered all the deposits, then the geo will only find a deposit where the old deposit was. If there are new ones to find, then he might find those first.

If you aren't sure which one he has discovered - check the amounts in the deposits - newly discovered will be around 300 - remember the worker will always work on the nearest deposit - so one further away only empties if you haven't found the closer one again (if that makes sense!)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    When I claim a new area do I get more resources and if so How

Reply to Thread