Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuilding exhasted wheatfields and wells and building mines on ore deposits

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Question wells and fields rebuild.

Would be a lot easier if wells and fields could be rebuild by clikcing/selecting rebuild from it's old position on map. Selecting each one again and positioning it again to map is slow and frustrating.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 30.10.15 at 10:25.

World
    Northisle
    I agree... all the active buildings have repair buttons, even though you never get attacked and none of those buildings are ever damaged in any way, shape or form. The repair button would me much more useful with the empty wells or exhausted wheat fields and perhaps even the collapsed mines. Make it possible for the geologist to find a deposit under a collapsed mine and then to repair the mine for a slightly lower cost than building a new one.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think that rebuilding wells and fields wud be less frustrating if the q was extended just for those 2 types of building to 10,15 or even 20, or you could have them on a seperate build q of thier own. ATM having to spend 30-60min at least to rebuild wells and fields every day or two takes up time that can be better spent adventuring or trading (trading is another time consuming task but thats another thread)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    good topic! got my vote.

World
    Northisle
    Good points being made here. TSO should allow players to rebuild a field/mine/well when exhausted, at a reduced cost, instead of having to go through the hassle of sending out the Geologist to find a new supply, or replacing the field/well on an existing plot.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    buy watermills from shop or thightly sown wheat fields

They are there for a reason in the shop - as is the tedium of rebuilding :P

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    buy watermills from shop or thightly sown wheat fields
    True, this is a way around the issue. However, this would likely mean buying Gems and it's a moot point with me that games companies advertise their, 'free online game', only for the player to realise it's advantageous to buy Diamonds/Gold/Gems/etc to enhance and improve the gaming experience. If not careful, players soon find themselves paying a lot of money each month on their gaming hobby.

*I have spent many £'s over the years on these 'free games' and I'm now determined to play the games without handing over my hard earned cash :-)

Xandathrii
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin View Post
    Good points being made here. TSO should allow players to rebuild a field/mine/well when exhausted, at a reduced cost, instead of having to go through the hassle of sending out the Geologist to find a new supply, or replacing the field/well on an existing plot.
    this gets my vote!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    As you increase in the game you get better wells/fields. I admit it would be nice if the advanced ones were available a few levels earlier but like everything else in this game, it's all supposed to be stuff you can work towards rather than get it all at the beginning. Annoying though it sometimes is to rebuild wells/fields if you have so many it takes you 'that' long to rebuild, then that's how you've chosen to build your economy. Longest I've spent is possibly half an hour, during which time I've sent off geologists, sorted me explorers, checked trade - lots of things you can do instead of just wait

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post
    i think that rebuilding wells and fields wud be less frustrating if the q was extended just for those 2 types of building to 10,15 or even 20, or you could have them on a seperate build q of thier own. ATM having to spend 30-60min at least to rebuild wells and fields every day or two takes up time that can be better spent adventuring or trading (trading is another time consuming task but thats another thread)
    you can still do an adventure or trade while rebuilding

Reply to Thread