Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why to fix the bookbinder system but not the barracks system ?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

why to fix the bookbinder system but not the barracks system ?

why to fix the bookbinder system but not the barracks system ? we could have wait for the bookbinder, but we can t wait anymore for the barracks system ,fix this awfull barracks please

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Don't agree that bookbinder has been fixed. If anything, it's moderately worse...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    Don't agree that bookbinder has been fixed. If anything, it's moderately worse...
    This.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    In what way has it been fixed?

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't understand why people think the bookbinder got worse. We can see what the next books will cost while producing books now, isn't that a step forward?
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EctoRune View Post
    I don't understand why people think the bookbinder got worse. We can see what the next books will cost while producing books now, isn't that a step forward?
    I'd say it's a step but it lacks a specific direction.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Splotch View Post
    I'd say it's a step but it lacks a specific direction.
    You don't think being able to see the cost of the next book is better than being unable to do so?
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Would prefer costs of each book being visible in one screen as before. It only obviously sucks because BB showed they know how to do it properly with the improvements to the collectible buff making interface

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EctoRune View Post
    You don't think being able to see the cost of the next book is better than being unable to do so?
    I think that being able to see it, for me at least, is completely pointless and therefore in my eyes it's a waste of time when there are more obvious enhancements that could have been done. Adding a queue so the building didn't have a nasty chunk of downtime that renders buffing pretty pointless or, at best, inconvenient would have been a step in the right direction.

I almost always have enough to cover the cost of my next book without checking and if I don't, because I'm making a higher end book and I ran out of something, I always have enough for the lowest level book and so I can just stick one of those on there instead while I switch on a few buildings for a bit to get together what I need.

As I said, it's a step but it lacks direction - I guess if it's a pre-requisite to a queue then it's in the right direction but then again I can't really see any need to roll that kind of change out in stages when the impact of this change is purely cosmetic.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Splotch View Post
    I guess if it's a pre-requisite to a queue then it's in the right direction but then again I can't really see any need to roll that kind of change out in stages when the impact of this change is purely cosmetic.
    You don't?
    I prefer changes in stages like this than bugs swarming over (like too much other things implemented)..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread