Reply to Thread

Thread: Free at least - Fallen Army FAIL

World
    Newfoundland

Free at least - Fallen Army FAIL

Blocks failed on SOTV that I was only doing because of Fallen Army quest. Lost bulk of my troops. Can't complete SOTV which I've never done before and now never will. Means I can't complete Fallen Army. Massive fail on behalf of Blue Byte game designers.

Made clear to me that I shouldn't be playing this game if I no longer find it fun by staff and players. I haven't found it fun for a long long time. Has anyone found this game fun?

Feel I now need to quit this game on this server and the other servers I'm on. Why doesn't Blue Byte have a delete account option?
    Trying to be happy in a sad world

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello NicolaRedHead,

You can delete your account by contacting support.

Allow me to suggest you take a couple of days to consider this move since it is irreversible.

Best,
    Sinister-King

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i can feel you feeling ....i made 3 mistake in my SotV camp#9 camp#15 and last block
    ....and i lost 80+% troop (about 16XX r 6XX c 1XX s 8x XB) but i fourtuned finished the SotV
    the reason i do SotV is same as your noly for the fallen army
    ....i think SotV is a worthless adventure as many many player thought
    ....in TO player sell SotV only few coins . player use price to vote adventure. no one like this adventure

****i wish you can find some more amusing game and have some fun

why i failed in last block still can kill the last camp
    ...i only have 1 veteran 3 general can not make fully block
    ...i kill camp#19 #20 first
    ...than i block camp#21 #22 use 1 general as BHG
    but i place 3 general in 7 step (14 sec) distance away
    camp#21 #22 block success but the general i use as BHG intercept by camp#21 and let vet attack camp#23 first
    (this show if use general as BHG need place them 8-9 step after blocking general)
    after all blocking general fight to the end and vet lost all this troop....the general as BHG with his 50c turn to attack camp#23.....i win ...but lost 80+% troop

World
    Newfoundland
    My block failed from the G2 position. So chance to rebuild troops and complete adventure. Fallen Army has been a total waste of time. Plus little players like me can't afford to buy lootspots which rocket in price while this quest is in effect.

Only silver lining is realising that the game is exactly like Fallen Army. i.e spend to much time grinding and at the end of the day you end up with nothing having had no fun.

Thanks for the advice Sinister-King. I'll get onto support right away. I'm on five different servers, 3 EU and 2 US. I know I'm going to have to file five separate requests for deletion. Any idea how long it takes? I trust my Ubisoft log in will still work as I use them to play other much more fun Ubisoft online games now?
    Trying to be happy in a sad world

World
    Newfoundland
    Your Ubisoft account should remain untouched, not sure about turn around time on account deletion I'm afraid

You will also need to contact US Support regarding account deletion on your 2 accounts over there
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    boo hoo, i love the fallen army quest

Reply to Thread