Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Achievements not registering

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

Easter Achievements not registering

Bought scenario from event shop, fully completed it, received loot but achievement did not complete. Refreshed, cleared cache, changed browser, ran ccleaner, changed browser......so where is my completed achievement please?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Kudos for trying the usual solutions! This requires the help of our Support Team though, so please get in contact with them via our Contact Form - explain what you've tried so far, and they should verify the scenario completion.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Find it hard to believe I am the only one with this issue.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    reports in US forum that other easter achievements also not working. related?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Find it hard to believe I am the only one with this issue.
    You're not. Someone was commenting in my guild chat last night that they had done the Easter Egg scenario three times, but that his achievement progress had only acknowledged him doing it once.

Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    reports in US forum that other easter achievements also not working. related?
    I have also read of another player complaining of their 'eggs from adventure loot' counter having gotten stuck a few eggs short of 1200.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here completed 5 adv and achievement shows only 2 and it really suc... as adv is 100eggs and invested 500 egga for only 1 achievement and a very noob loot.... sent ticket to support 2 days ago and no response for now

qawpaw
    i did 6 in a row np here

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I also mailed support and they asked me for a screenshot so I sent them this: prnt.sc/j0phbr

Not sure what else they expect. Be wanting us to screenshot every end of an adventure plus the loot and saving them in case there is a problem.

qawpaw
    i had same problem last year.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have a question, is there a way to monitor the purchases of merchant "easter Event" or a way to monitor adventures played by players so the can sort this issue...

It really sucks, and each adventures costs 99eggs which is way more investment than loot which may be of 10-20 eggs worth...

kindlty sort this issue out as am not in a mood to buy more advs and play this boring adv for 2 achievements...(while I already paid and played 5 where do the eggs comes from".

Reply to Thread