Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will Footie Pitch ever become tradeable

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Will Footie Pitch ever become tradeable

I heard that at first church wasnt tradeable but now is, do you ever think that the footie pitch will be tradeable. that is the one building that i most want atm

World
    Northisle
    Doubt it, and if so who would want to sell there only 1.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The Bone Church is not a limited building, the Footie Pitch is a limited Event only item this makes the chance of them becoming tradable most unlikely.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    In my opinion. certain buildings and items should be left alone as marks of progress in the game.

People with Footie Pitch, Easter Basket (house), Spacious Storehouse and those lucky enough to have the fourth Gold Tower shows they're long term players and were here for those events. Please, let us keep them as rare trophies and as marks of achievements .

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with Daz - however I was a little bit annoyed that my one-off special Euro football trophy, just became a generic trophy when the World cup event came out.
    HOTFIX!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    I agree with Daz - however I was a little bit annoyed that my one-off special Euro football trophy, just became a generic trophy when the World cup event came out.
    Totally agree, considering Euro 2012 was the first football event on tso , I was disgusted to find that World cup 2014 had exactly the same design (even if it said on the description euro tournament trophy and world cup tournament trophy, I would of been happy with that) but no, lazy devs at the time, now we are getting individual trophy's/decos to each event so very disappointed with that decision in the past.

Zacar
    they should have make up events where people can get to the max amount of generals, special buildings, etc that they might have missed out on getting or were not playing at the time they were available. everyone should be equal in the amount of generals and specialized buildings they have

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I really dont think a catch up event is a good idea the extra generals nice buildings all come through hard work and long term commitment to the game essentially what you are asking is same as joing a rpg being slaughtered as experianced players have better wepons and asking for everything they got as its not fair
    extra generals special buildings are bb way of rewarding the players and they should be hard work to get

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacar View Post
    they should have make up events where people can get to the max amount of generals, special buildings, etc that they might have missed out on getting or were not playing at the time they were available. everyone should be equal in the amount of generals and specialized buildings they have
    Its impossible equal the number of generals as some where obtained from retail packs, based on the number of those I know some players have got this would mean BB giving each player in game approx £600 worth of those generals.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove

The players that have invested years of their time playing (and often real money) deserve to keep the special items they have gathered and earned along the way as a symbol of their status in the game.

I will never have some of what the original players have obtained and i am more than fine with that - they deserve their achievements, just as i deserve the ones I have obtained in my years here and you will deserve the ones you earn

I'm sorry but i completely disagree with new players being able to simply buy what others have worked hard to achieve.

Reply to Thread