Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit, new Special Goldmine, Quest Experience Points to Starcoins

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there

some how i feel misled by the new goldmine
    a speciel goldmine with is level 6.
    my only comment is that it is a slowmine and not a fast one, this i could not find anywhere...
    so special issent the mine beceause it produce the same as a level 3 fastmine.
    is there anything you could change about it beceause now it is a very expencif item off almost 2k gems andits very slow...
    judoka

World
    Newfoundland
    ty for info about that, so no worth to buy it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    While the details tab shows slow mine information the cycle progress bar indicates fast mine times.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, have one on a gold deposit that is able to mine faster, but you need to find the correct deposit first. The time it indicates now is 6 min plus the walking distance, so it is a fast one...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka View Post
    Hi there

some how i feel misled by the new goldmine
    a speciel goldmine with is level 6.
    my only comment is that it is a slowmine and not a fast one, this i could not find anywhere...
    so special issent the mine beceause it produce the same as a level 3 fastmine.
    is there anything you could change about it beceause now it is a very expencif item off almost 2k gems andits very slow...
    judoka

Are you sure you placed it on a fast deposit?
    I did, and for me the production time is the 6 minutes I expected.

World
    Newfoundland
    Aha! So it does work on a fast despoit... Have to get one then, even if it does remain switched off for most of its life. .

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Correct me if I'm wrong but does a fast mine deposit not revert to a slow one once it has used all of the original 'fast' deposit contents? I.e. you can refill it, but it is no longer fast? I'm sure that I read this somewhere a while ago but I cannot find it any longer, it may have been on the test forum or, I may just be imagining things in my old age..
    Last edited by Baggis; 30.07.14 at 15:59.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but does a fast mine deposit not revert to a slow one once it has used all of the original 'fast' deposit contents? I.e. you can refill it, but it is no longer fast? I'm sure that I read this somewhere a while ago but I cannot find it any longer, it may have been on the test forum or, I may just be imagining things in my old age..
    My normal gold mines on a fast deposit are still mining at 6 min, and have refilled them quite a lot already, so if the special limited mine works the same it should be fast all the time. Same is true for the fast endless copper mines, why would this be different...but haven't tested it yet, maybe a dev knows more...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually once a deposit is depleted it is like Schroedinger's cat.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Endless Copper Mine and Special Gold mines work the same. They extract ore based upon the characteristic of the deposit it was placed upon.
    If you have a fast copper deposit and place an Endless Copper Mine on top of it then that mine will always work fast.
    If you have a fast gold deposit and place a Special Gold Mine on it then that Special Gold Mine will always work fast until it is depleted. If you continuosly top it up with refills and never let it deplete it will always be fast.

Both scenarios have been validated by me on my own island.

Reply to Thread