Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2013

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    If it's achance of loot the wording in the event window is very poor english. It states quite clearly: "You can get these presents by: -completing the two Christmas adventures...."

To me, there is no "if" or "maybe" about it, the message is misleading. Would have just been better spending the gems on a savage scout and sent him out treasure hunting.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I am not english but "you can get" doesnt mean as a certain thing getting presents. I think "You will get" its 100% confirmed. "You can get" means a possibility to me me. But hey, english is not my main language so i might be wrong.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Must say, best event ever so far. Thumbs up BB, did a really great job this time.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, this xmast event and the last hallowen were simply fantastyc, thanks for this beautiful game and I must add that the doors system to get the golden tower is something that makes it even better because it makes player more compromised with the game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnahen View Post
    Must say, best event ever so far. Thumbs up BB, did a really great job this time.
    same here

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    What happened to the 3 Premium days mentioned in the Dev Diary?
    Was it an addition to just the premium tab in shop, as there's nothing in the Xmas section?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As I understand it while that was in the Xmas section on test, on the live servers it appeared in the premium section with a price change of presents to gems. This is the only disappointing part of the Xmas event as I was hoping to use my explorers to get presents to stock up on 3 day prems.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    it was best event BB did make for this game, esspecially the new adventures that gives rewards to complete adventure with less losses and helps in upgrading your explorers. thx.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought that the event was marvelous, should I want something to be added for next time? Yes, a new General, just like the Vet but perhaps looking like the Grinch, and perhaps a new savage scout, with an elf like face and a Santa hat, both achievable using presents. :-D

World
    Sandycove
    5 mins left, so well done BB TSO for a great event, nicely balanced, plenty of goodies, not too much hard work
    ps Glad Sinister-King was right about the early issues from test were largely resolved, ( I would of given him such a hard time if he'd been wrong )
    pps Really loved the touch of hiding a Christmas bell on the arch of the mayors house, just like the pumpkin in the pumpkin field, evil but I liked it
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread