Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: New Downloadable Client

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having the same problem. Ihave 64bit and windows 10. Says Your Client can not be updated. (chrome)

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalyn View Post
    Having the same problem. Ihave 64bit and windows 10. Says Your Client can not be updated. (chrome)
    Follow the instructions in the trouble shooting guide - specifically on manually creating the Client folder and copying the client.swf file. Thats what worked for me to fix the "can't update" issue

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi the client just starts to kickin so i shrink the browser then enlarge the client then i get this message the client has stopped responding so i shut it down redo it an get the same message i use windows10 pro 64bit os an a 2gig graphics card

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDORN44 View Post
    hi the client just starts to kickin so i shrink the browser then enlarge the client then i get this message the client has stopped responding so i shut it down redo it an get the same message i use windows10 pro 64bit os an a 2gig graphics card
    In short: Don't.

The client loads very slowly and several times windows may say it's not responding. This is normal. Do not close or stop it. Let it load to finish. It hasn't much to do with your computer, it's just slow. I got a powerful gaming computer and it takes 10 minutes to load up sometimes.
    Do not touch the client, resize it or anything before it loads. Just let i load up undisturbed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, i still can't get in the game, after getting a windows 7 x64 Pro pc while it doin't work on my none windows pc the client i still get a error message.
    It's missing api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll now.

Missing the event now

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    still don't working and I have all condition met and done all they say. I try on 4 different computers at work with win 7 and Win 10 and this stupid update made by silly people still don't work ....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDeathWSS View Post
    still don't working and I have all condition met and done all they say. I try on 4 different computers at work with win 7 and Win 10 and this stupid update made by silly people still don't work ....
    come back with more info what OS you using what is happening when you install is the folder in the right place with the right contents helps to take screen shots as ppl are finding hard to view others via their crystal balls

qawpaw
    have you tested with edge chromium browser on windows 10 x64
    it almost always work with new stuff
    and maby an sfc /scannow in elevated cmd to see if system is corrupt
    Last edited by qawpaw; 30.12.20 at 13:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Reply to Thread