Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP defense report

World
    Northisle

PVP defense report

I defended a colony today, that's rare The report is fairly useless though. Yes you get to see the troops numbers defeated and what troops are in each camp but you can't see the route the attack used to learn anything from. There are so many colonies taken and lost you can't remember the setup you used for any colony let alone which colony it was.

Surely can do better than this.
    Have fun!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    The players doing Colonies know how colony was claimed and that any player can do exactly the same.

Some defenses are harder than others but all able to crack (might have to skip some leaders OR add blocks).
    Who will invest the time in reading those 'defense reports'?

So much else BB DEVs can improve than this topic only relating to the few players doing Colonies (I'm one of them)

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like BB do do more bug fixes and improvements, also add new content or item,s instead of waste time with the report that really not a big deal, yes you can learn, but how much, and how many players will see report, you lost it, OK! next one.

+1 only if BB make it as the lowest priority, otherwise, -1
    Hello People

Reply to Thread