Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Report (Unity Version) Template

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i cant get into unity test2 since yesterday, it gives me server zone crashed report, an error was detected on this zone, please try again over and over again, ive cleared cache etc, what can i do ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    getting out of memory a lot is there anything that can be done as its getting stupid now

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is very intermediate, but I am not always able to trade with individuals from my friend list when when attempting to send trade from chats. I will get the economy overview rather than a trade option.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    ReferenceError: gm_DialogHandler is not defined

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    For several, including me, their settlers name ended up missing the last few letters. So I ended up as Lordloo on test - can this be fixed retrospectively?
    yes, for me too

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    • Your name in the game: bankslayer
    • Your country and time zone: Australia +8 GMT
    • Date the problem occurred: continual
    • Time the problem occurred: continual
    • Your player level: 28
    • Does the problem persist after a reboot? yes causes problem
    • What operating system are you using & what bit version? Windows 10 - 64 bit
    • Browser & Version Number Chrome

The troops bugs continue – troop production finished, then when you put troops in general they don’t stay there when you attack. So the work-around for that is to reboot, the reboot causes the troops to go back into production. Eventually production can take up to 3 hours as you’re stuck in the loop of finish production, load troops, reboot to make sure you don’t kill said troops, then troops no longer finished but back in production queue. If you kill the troops this way they don’t magically go back into production, and you lose any troops you had already produced earlier when the general dies.
    A few other players have commented that this is happening to them too but I didn't see it in the known issues thread.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankslayer View Post
    • Your name in the game: bankslayer
    • Your country and time zone: Australia +8 GMT
    • Date the problem occurred: continual
    • Time the problem occurred: continual
    • Your player level: 28
    • Does the problem persist after a reboot? yes causes problem
    • What operating system are you using & what bit version? Windows 10 - 64 bit
    • Browser & Version Number Chrome

The troops bugs continue – troop production finished, then when you put troops in general they don’t stay there when you attack. So the work-around for that is to reboot, the reboot causes the troops to go back into production. Eventually production can take up to 3 hours as you’re stuck in the loop of finish production, load troops, reboot to make sure you don’t kill said troops, then troops no longer finished but back in production queue. If you kill the troops this way they don’t magically go back into production, and you lose any troops you had already produced earlier when the general dies.
    A few other players have commented that this is happening to them too but I didn't see it in the known issues thread.
    I found that if you make just 1- 5 troops at a time,- it is not as bad, but yes it need fixing. Think it is related to other time lapse problems. The server time is not the same as the time in your session for some reason, when refreshed the time in you session is set back to the same as the server.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Wakky
    why do people keep writing in a thread that should have contained ONE post - the template for bug-reports ??

Bug reports should be posted in the 'BUG report' section if you want someone to take notice of them ????

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Because Kumakun forgot to lock the thread.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky View Post
    why do people keep writing in a thread that should have contained ONE post - the template for bug-reports ??

Bug reports should be posted in the 'BUG report' section if you want someone to take notice of them ????
    because i cannot create a thread, so i used the more appropriate thread (this one)
    Last edited by Pacman_II; 13.05.21 at 05:31. Reason: added quote

Reply to Thread