Reply to Thread

Thread: About Courageous explorer

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

About Courageous explorer

I'm wandering, does she brings double the buffs on artefact search? Is the artefact search also a treasure search?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Description says Treasury Searches, so the double loot applies to resources (including eggs during event) so no double up for buffs and similar.

As with Intrepid explorer and adventure searches: always two slots of adventures/map fragments (3 if skilled for it); can return with an adventure skill quest but never two nor three

For geologists skill for larger deposits only apply to 1st deposit, not to an eventual bonus deposit if skilled

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Is this just your opinion or is it a fact? Because, conscientious geologist can find three iron or marble deposits, all of which have 8% more deposit as a result of the final row codex placement. So, is it bean-a-colada search treasure search then? Why is it then, if not treasure search, artefact search in the "find treasure" part of the explorer tasks?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I spent some time looking into what she brings back on artifact on the test server when she was first tested, 0 double returns from 14 searches which falls in line with none of the top tier skills gaining from special explorers which has been my previous experience both on test and live servers.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Alec1972
    I accidentally sent her on an Artifact Search on my Northisle account and she brought back two buffs

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I've being sending her on artefact search for four times now, and she always brings two buffs from the search. So, she brings double when sent on artefact search. Case closed!

World
    Northisle
    She brings 2 buffs on artefact search for sure...

What buffs and it's % of dropping are ruled by the same table as any fast/normal explorer... NOT the lucky explorers table.

Reply to Thread