Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reset

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Reset

Is there anyway i can get a reset for the game so i know what i am doing next time round

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Ha Michael,

not really an easy reset-button. What you could do:

* start on a different server, a whole new island for you there.
    * send support a message to ask if they can reset your account

* or just continue. We've all made some mistakes, and moved buildings arounds. There's almost nothing that can't be fixed. Even if you have to reorganize a bit, that's probably lots easier and faster then starting all over again. Your settlers probably already have collected a whole bunch of resources (and investedin buildings)

Good luck!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Unfortunately, this is not true. They have revamped this game so much that new players right now have a bit more of an advantage over the long running players in terms of the quests rewards.

When they added all the new quests. Players who have reached a certain level do not get retro compensated for any rewards nor do they get to do them.

I believe the gems you get now as new players are better. Not quite sure but based on test server a while back it seems so. You can go on test server and try it from scratch. Just don't open the mail or 'accept' the in game mail that gives you free XP up to lvl 26.

Or create new accounts on the different servers. .net has 2 servers and .com has 3?

Your other option is signup with a separate account with a different email address?

Anyways. Another advantage to resetting your account is playing up to a certain level and not level up any higher. Reason for this is because the event quests seems to be harder for the higher level players than the lower level players. Four Winds for instance.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Full breakdown on new level rewards. Few gems before level 41 now:

http://translate.google.com/translat...fahrungspunkte

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I restarted a new account on a new server a week ago now and I must be honest it is ALLOT more fun rebuilding from scratch and killing island all over again.

If I knew there was an option to reset an account i prolly would have done that but I am still not sorry i restarted on another server. Having allot of fun...

OH .. almost forgot.

To give my opinion on the question if its easier 2nd time around... DEFINATELY!!!. the quest system boosts allot more and also keep in mind there is a bigger market to work with than you have on a newer smaller server.
    Last edited by Pianoman; 04.05.13 at 09:12.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I think it would be nice to have a reset button for the game. Many good games are even more fun to play the second time around. And it is always nice to experiment with different play styles, without feeling like you are missing out (you can always do it differently next time around!) And of course, the "how fast can I complete it?" challenge is usually pretty fun, too.
    In the meantime, I think I remember there were 3 servers, so that is 2 resets available via that route.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriallia View Post
    I think it would be nice to have a reset button for the game. Many good games are even more fun to play the second time around. And it is always nice to experiment with different play styles, without feeling like you are missing out (you can always do it differently next time around!) And of course, the "how fast can I complete it?" challenge is usually pretty fun, too.
    In the meantime, I think I remember there were 3 servers, so that is 2 resets available via that route.
    Hello Miriallia,

You can reset your account and remain on the same server by contacting support.

They will activate the option for you to delete your account .

Sinister-King

World
    Newfoundland
    actually... there are about 50 servers worldwide, 3 european (UK), this forum is exclusive to european (UK) servers.

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    [removed]

dorkan,

Your post is off-topic and inappropriate.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 02.06.13 at 15:16.

Strystre
    Daft question am sure - but how can I restart on a new server as suggested?
    All I ever get is a big blue login button on the homepage which sends me straight to the existing server. really can't find any option anywhere to change server I log in to.
    Thanks in advance

Reply to Thread