Reply to Thread

Thread: more than 1 account

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

more than 1 account

hi,

i asked the other day in game chat about my gf wanting to create an account,
    she often watches me play settlers and wants to join in herself,
    i was told that it would break to T&C
    i often read of people having more than 1 account on different servers but could me and my gf have 2 accounts on the same server?
    this would be the same IP is this breaking the rules?
    I thought i would check here first incase this caused problems with my account

thanks

World
    Newfoundland
    It might bring something up if you were trading large amounts of goods to one account. But if both accounts were played and trading was normal then I cant see why it would be a problem tbh.

Public Speaker
    PirateNinjas - The Gaffa
    Desktop Icon Guide

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    you can have two accounts on the same ip, me and 2 other colleagues in work play.

just mail support using the form and tell them your two usernames and the situation, they will reply after a day saying your account's are flagged to show no warnings, and as long as no unfair trades are done regularly (1 fish for 400 steel swords/Marble/HWP etc etc - this is classed as pushing/boosting) they will have no concerns.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Balgra View Post
    you can have two accounts on the same ip, me and 2 other colleagues in work play.

just mail support using the form and tell them your two usernames and the situation, they will reply after a day saying your account's are flagged to show no warnings, and as long as no unfair trades are done regularly (1 fish for 400 steel swords/Marble/HWP etc etc - this is classed as pushing/boosting) they will have no concerns.

Thanks, which "form" would that be Balgra?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Balgra View Post

Eh - Me and my clanmates are pushing around materials 24/7 at 1fish alllll day long. If that's their main flag....we'd have received a warning ages ago.
    A couple of us are living in the same studenthouse, I am running out of fish sometimes from the fishtrades we make ^^ Most stuff in our clan is free for each other, and that certainly wont change because its "flagged as suspecious" or something.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I do the same with my girlfriend and like the above poster said you often trade like that. If my girl need some swords i sent her swords if i need some swords or other materials later she sent me that.
    You can't always make fair trades as you would need to look up each time what is fair trade and what is not.

World
    Northisle
    If you both want to be on the same server lets say Northisle then you already being registered on the Northisle would need to send her a email inviting her to join you on Northisle then she checks her email and sets up the account and you will both be on the same server. As far as 2 accounts on same IP Address if you contact support and inform them you and your gf are playing from the same IP Address on 2 different accounts they will add you to the approved accounts list (I think its called). I have had to do the same with me and my father as when I come to visit we play together and did not want to get banned so we both emailed Support and are now fine to play away to our hearts content and not be banned.
    Hope this helps
    Madam_Emsy

Reply to Thread