Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish Food Reproduction

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle

Fish Food Reproduction

The idea is simple.

As a part of an event or just a new addition in the gem shop as a SEA/WATER based position item/building that will be able to reproduce fish for the nearest deposit for free.

Same thing that happened with Deerstalker huts!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And/or: BIGGER fishfood deposits. It takes a lot of time and many clicks to make enough fishfood.

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I like this idea, but I don't want to make the game too easy. The Deerstalker Hut is great, because I struggled to keep up with my Hunters, but now my Butchers struggle to keep up with the incoming Meat - I've even had to build another Butcher!

I think a 'Fish Farm' that works like a Silo would be better - you place one near a deposit, and it will continually top it up. Your fishermen would just continue doing the same job they always have...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with Jamdoggy. It would be better to have a building that added to a fish deposit rather than just creating it from nothing, we dont the game to get too easy. I also find fish spontaneously appearing out of thin air a bit unrealistic. I know deerstalker hut does the same but I don't know how it's possible in reality (doesnt mean i don't use them though )

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    By reproduction of fish for the nearest deposit i meant the building to be exactly like a silo but for fishermen!

Also as mentioned above and ~ 5,345,345 times more in other threads it's about ftime that the 2500 limit for deposits is extended and any limit for the provision house and barracks for that matter...

Reply to Thread